Can tell a difference from pharmacy grade test cyp!

Reaction score
I go to a doctor and get 200mg og cyp for low T its my 6 shot I can feel it now in the past I would get ubderground stuff and it worked but not as good wish I could find quality test prop dbol and a little tren. As far as test at a dose of 200mg will that cause me to lose hair? Ive cycled in the past but I was young and didnt know shit as for harder compounds such as tren,winny those will make u lose hair faster then test right?

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Worked better in what way ?

For all intents & purpose they ought to be about the same if the dose is mixed right

the ug may bite a little harder and release less precisely but

test is test all depends on the saturation you have going in the body

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
Huh, my blood work looks great on either, feel great on either- i must be lucky

Chillinlow

Reaction score
I go to a doctor and get 200mg og cyp for low T its my 6 shot I can feel it now in the past I would get ubderground stuff and it worked but not as good wish I could find quality test prop dbol and a little tren. As far as test at a dose of 200mg will that cause me to lose hair? Ive cycled in the past but I was young and didnt know shit as for harder compounds such as tren,winny those will make u lose hair faster then test right?

Sounds like you still don't know shit

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score

Without blood work on both it's all in your head and diet.

New Threads