First cycle

Reaction score
I'm 18 and have been very engaged in working out/body building for about 5 years now. I work out hard on a daily basis and do pretty hardcore workouts, I train hard and eat good. 6'2" and 220 lbs and looking to take it to the next step, however everyone is most likely going to yell at me and say I'm too young, however... I'm looking to start a lifestyle of real body building and wanting to compete at shows in my young 20's. I'm wanting to start a test only 10 week cycle, 600mg a week test e (I have a solid gear plug) and I have the proper PCT to follow the cycle. Any advice or comments on this? Please no extremely rude posts, thanks.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Do it if you want. You're an adult now and of u really want to do it then go ahead. We can't stop you. Just know that at this age and starting this early youre going down a long road that will lead to hrt. It's a lifetime decision you're making here. Just think about that before u stick a needle in your ass.

Edit: with that said my advice is to wait a few more years but like I said we can't stop u from doing what u want. Make sure u do it the right way if u decide on starting.

Last edited:

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your decision making skills at 18 aren't mature enough to make the right choice here .. you may not wanna stick a needle in yourself for the rest of your life.. using steroids at your age can fuk up your hormone levels permanently

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Then again like the big guy above said if u want to do it.. post up some pics let's see what u got.. tell me more about your pct and how u plan on controlling your estrogen.Do u do blood work if so how?what are u looking for in bloodwork and when should u do them ?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You don't need steroids. Mike O'Hearn was 270 at 18yrs and he's natural.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
if you have a 200mg per ml go with a 200mg injection twice a week

if it's 250mg per ml go 250mg twice a week

for 12 weeks at least on the test e

600 for starters is a little higher than needed IMO

you have an AI ?

Runningwild

Elite
Reaction score
My suggestion is to wait until you are older and a hitting platue before making the plunge by like others said you are an adult and going to do what you want just make sure yoy learn as much as possible before messing with your hormones

New Threads