Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Senior Member coltmc4545's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In your mouth
    Posts
    1,785
    Thanks
    403
    Thanked 789 Times in 331 Posts

    Good site for....

    Prescription meds without a prescription? Not painkillers and shit. Like Zithromax and Zoloft, shit like that. Just started a new job and my script is expired for Zoloft. Don't wanna go pay full price for a dr visit or filling my script. Pm me please!

  2. #2
    Elite Bullseye Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Wherever I May Roam
    Posts
    3,369
    Thanks
    3,269
    Thanked 1,367 Times in 892 Posts

    Re: Good site for....

    Originally Posted by coltmc4545 View Post
    Prescription meds without a prescription? Not painkillers and shit. Like Zithromax and Zoloft, shit like that. Just started a new job and my script is expired for Zoloft. Don't wanna go pay full price for a dr visit or filling my script. Pm me please!
    cant you get your doctor who put you on them just call them in to the pharmacy for you?

  3. #3
    Senior Member coltmc4545's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In your mouth
    Posts
    1,785
    Thanks
    403
    Thanked 789 Times in 331 Posts

    Re: Good site for....

    I had the script in LA when I lived there and it's expired through that doc so I'd have to fly to LA for a check up lol

  4. #4
    Elite Bullseye Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Wherever I May Roam
    Posts
    3,369
    Thanks
    3,269
    Thanked 1,367 Times in 892 Posts

    Re: Good site for....

    Originally Posted by coltmc4545 View Post
    I had the script in LA when I lived there and it's expired through that doc so I'd have to fly to LA for a check up lol
    couldnt you at least call them and maybe they could help you out someway with out seeing a new doctor?

  5. #5
    Senior Member coltmc4545's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In your mouth
    Posts
    1,785
    Thanks
    403
    Thanked 789 Times in 331 Posts

    Re: Good site for....

    Originally Posted by Bullseye Forever View Post
    couldnt you at least call them and maybe they could help you out someway with out seeing a new doctor?
    Already did that brotha! They said only way they could renew it is if I came in for a check up

  6. #6
    Elite Bullseye Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Wherever I May Roam
    Posts
    3,369
    Thanks
    3,269
    Thanked 1,367 Times in 892 Posts

    Re: Good site for....

    Originally Posted by coltmc4545 View Post
    Already did that brotha! They said only way they could renew it is if I came in for a check up
    well damn that sucks,i figured they might couldve helped you out

Similar Threads

  1. Good looking site
    By wallyd in forum New Members Introductions
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 08-23-2015, 10:07 AM
  2. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-08-2014, 11:42 AM
  3. Good site,glad I came across it!!
    By Sixfootsix in forum New Members Introductions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-10-2014, 01:07 PM
  4. Good morning good morning.
    By turbobusa in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-28-2012, 09:44 PM
  5. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-05-2012, 12:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •