Feeling terrible on Test n Deca..

Reaction score
Ok so I'm half way through a blast on a recomp, 500mg Test E, 500mg Deca, 300g protein, 160g carbs, 50g fat.

Everytime I jab I mix the Deca with the Test E, I experience after every jab a slight wheezy chest and flu like symptoms that can be extreme to the point that I just want to lie down and do nothing and my appetite crashes!

I also get the taste of the Deca in my mouth as I'm jabbing my glute I'm seriously thinking of dropping the Deca out as I feel terrible!

any suggestions?

Thezilla

Reaction score
Never ignore what your body is trying to tell ya. Something isn’t right.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So a few potential things need to get sorted out.

Diet: 50g of fat is insufficient imo, 300 protein is just off the charts. I would bump your carbs and fats and cut the protein back keeping total cals the same.

Hormones: deca sometimes make people feel like shit. So does very high or very low estradiol. Are you taking an AI and how much if yes? Have you gotten blood work done?

Shitty gear: I don't like what you are expressing after your shots. Sounds like dirty gear. When you say you can taste it that to me means maybe guiacol in it. Which there shouldn't be unless the lab is staffed by buttholes

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
What does deca taste like? I've only injected it.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
maybe your gear isn't what you think it is man? or dirty gear like pob said. I would trash it and pct start over again with a new source.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
What does deca taste like? I've only injected it.
I was wondering the same thing.

Personally, I don't run a cycle to feel like shit. My money is on dirty gear. Stop injecting it.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
U only feel like shit after u take your shots?

Runningwild

Elite
Reaction score
Yea something is definitely wrong, the fact you can taste something afterwards makes me feel like you are probably going through and close to a vein or soemthing, ever have an iv and when they flush it out you can taste the saline

Reaction score
So a few potential things need to get sorted out.

Diet: 50g of fat is insufficient imo, 300 protein is just off the charts. I would bump your carbs and fats and cut the protein back keeping total cals the same.

Hormones: deca sometimes make people feel like shit. So does very high or very low estradiol. Are you taking an AI and how much if yes? Have you gotten blood work done?

Shitty gear: I don't like what you are expressing after your shots. Sounds like dirty gear. When you say you can taste it that to me means maybe guiacol in it. Which there shouldn't be unless the lab is staffed by buttholes

Im taking 10mg Nolva/day, 25mg Aromasin every other day and 0.25 caber twice a week, I'm dropping the Deca out as I know the Test is high quality test, it's only when I started the Deca these problems began I'll bump my test to a higher dose and drop the Deca...

Reaction score
U only feel like shit after u take your shots?

Yeah dude some jabs are fine then others are destroying me I definitely think It's because I may catch a blood vessel, I no if I get a bad jab as I taste it in my mouth then if I take a deep breath I feel like I gotta cough, then by the afternoon I'm feeling like death warmed up, aching joints, shivering, tired, the next day I feel strong as ****???

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
sounds sort of like test flu but that shit only happens rarely. where are you pinning? try glutes and see how that goes.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah dude some jabs are fine then others are destroying me I definitely think It's because I may catch a blood vessel, I no if I get a bad jab as I taste it in my mouth then if I take a deep breath I feel like I gotta cough, then by the afternoon I'm feeling like death warmed up, aching joints, shivering, tired, the next day I feel strong as ****???

The whole cough thing sounds like Tren..............

Reaction score
everyone reacts differently to different compound's,maybe Decca just not for you.i had to ditch Decca very soon after I did not feel comfortable. and carried on with just test,in my case I put it down to my body not likening that compound, cycling tren now and my body loves it.and I feel comfortable. it could be just the brand you have too, as I find useing different brands over the years ,on the same compound, the sides differ as well as the good feeling factor hope you feel better soon.

Reaction score
everyone reacts differently to different compound's,maybe Decca just not for you.i had to ditch Decca very soon after I did not feel comfortable. and carried on with just test,in my case I put it down to my body not likening that compound, cycling tren now and my body loves it.and I feel comfortable. it could be just the brand you have too, as I find useing different brands over the years ,on the same compound, the sides differ as well as the good feeling factor hope you feel better soon.

Cheers pal, I feel good today but it's jab day tomorrow! I think I just run 1g of Test and drop the Deca, the Deca is Alpha Pharma but an older batch as the new stuff is supposed to be under dosed? I not the Test is spot on as it's Thai Pharma Test E, approved by the Thai FDA and prescribed over there...

Reaction score
Cheers pal, I feel good today but it's jab day tomorrow! I think I just run 1g of Test and drop the Deca, the Deca is Alpha Pharma but an older batch as the new stuff is supposed to be under dosed? I not the Test is spot on as it's Thai Pharma Test E, approved by the Thai FDA and prescribed over there...

glade you feeling better and good now.happydays

Reaction score
Pinned outside quad this morning and cleared all blood vessels, no cough or any other sides so far!

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Im taking 10mg Nolva/day, 25mg Aromasin every other day and 0.25 caber twice a week,

There is most of your cycle problems. Drop the nolva and caber. Unless your nipples are squirting milk through your bra, you never need to run caber on cycle. As far as to nolva, pointless except during pct. Also the Aromasin would be better at 12.5 per day because of the half life.

Still doesnt explain the deca injecting issues. Maybe try a different muscle. Legs are the absolute worst.

New Threads