Injection then feeling sick help?!

timecode2

Reaction score
Guys this has never happened before to me.

i was doing a diss of masteron e 1ml (200mg)
in glute as I’ve being doing 2 times a week for about 7 weeks now
I did feel a slight twitch as I started to push the plunger, I got to 3/4 of it done and I felt my heart racing and felt light headed. So I pulled out ended up sitting on the toilet feeling like I was going to pass out so tried to get to my bed after 5 mins I thought I’ll go back tidy up, started tidying and dizziness lightheaded like sound and vision blurred fading happened?
i mean I’ve been fine for over a year on TRT doing a maste cycle I’m 7 weeks in, my only thought is I’ve injected somewhere inside that’s not right?

An explanation if you have please? I’m a bit freaked I wanted to finish the last bit to inject but I’m scared to get up n walk

Reaction score
Wish i could help bro maybe you injected into a vein? Hopefully someone chimes in with more input best of luck man.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Why do you have 2 of the same threads?

timecode2

Reaction score
Accidentally pressed back to edit the spelling mistake and it doubled not site how to merge or delete thread, feel ok now but I think it must of been a vein, scary as ****

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
More than likely, you knicked a vein. It happens. Aspirate so you dont ever have to feel that shit again.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
More than likely, you knicked a vein. It happens. Aspirate so you dont ever have to feel that shit again.

Who the hell actually aspirates these days?

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Who the hell actually aspirates these days?
Shit, I still do if I inject in my legs although I rarely hit those veiny bastards these days. It is a sure way to make sure that you dont hit a vein tho.

timecode2

Reaction score
I feel ok but today I walk about heart feels sore is that meaning anything or is it paranoia or is it in a part of me for some time?

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
"If" you hit a vein, it has passed through your system by now. Probably in your head. Your heart shouldnt feel sore. It beats non-stop and has been since you were still in your mothers womb. It doesnt get sore.

timecode2

Reaction score
This may sound weird but since I inject into the vein it’s safe to say the masteron is in my blood being pumped around,?
today my chest near my heart feels heavy and tighter.
i was thinking does it mean my heart is a muscle it might harden up lol?

BadBoys

Reaction score
I️ think what happened was when you felt the nerve twitch it scared you and it mentally freaked you out making your heart race and you felt like this. The mind can make you sick. This would explain the heart racing and all. You had done the same gear for seven weeks so don’t think that’s it bub. But now you can not sterilize properly and cause infection making yourself sore and sick which u will need antibiotics for this. But the twitch is normal feel it all the time.

timecode2

Reaction score
I️ think what happened was when you felt the nerve twitch it scared you and it mentally freaked you out making your heart race and you felt like this. The mind can make you sick. This would explain the heart racing and all. You had done the same gear for seven weeks so don’t think that’s it bub. But now you can not sterilize properly and cause infection making yourself sore and sick which u will need antibiotics for this. But the twitch is normal feel it all the time.

yea the two ladies on the phone wanted to send me to the hospital lol I said na, then a GP or general Doc said I can just get a nurse check up but he said it’s probably my anxiety but if I want to rule it out then to get checked I’m guessing it’s my anxiety.

But i I finished the dose in my other flute about 40 mins after the bad pin. I seriously ****ing hate whatever it is that happened lol **** if that happens again I swear I’ll be pissed

BadBoys

Reaction score
Do you ever inject in quad or delts. I️ like doing all three locations so I️ pervent scare tissue. I️ have been on trt since 2013 and learned to inject just about everywhere. I️ love quads. It’s easy cause I️ can poke then once it breaks the skin go in at my own speed. Just got to know correct location. It’s more on the side of the quad not the top of quad. Also been doing tri’s and pecs with slin pins. But this is only when taking 1ml or less and no high concentrations like t400 lol. That would be a no no for me

timecode2

Reaction score
Do you ever inject in quad or delts. I️ like doing all three locations so I️ pervent scare tissue. I️ have been on trt since 2013 and learned to inject just about everywhere. I️ love quads. It’s easy cause I️ can poke then once it breaks the skin go in at my own speed. Just got to know correct location. It’s more on the side of the quad not the top of quad. Also been doing tri’s and pecs with slin pins. But this is only when taking 1ml or less and no high concentrations like t400 lol. That would be a no no for me

no I never bothered I guess I’m paranoid cause I have nobody to show me, I mean I can watch a video sure but my anxiety doesn’t help this man, used to do delt when my mate did it, but paranoid I might get it wrong plus the holding and seeing of delta I don’t like.

the main reason i failed yesterday is I’m not good at using my left hand to pin in my gluteus let alone my delts. Quads I’m shit scared I’m not ripped on my legs at all really hard to figure it out

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
I really think you're psyching yourself out.. IM injections are seriously very safe.

New Threads