Vasectomy

stevenmd

Elite
Reaction score
Easy breezy getting the big "V". Best decision I ever made in my life but I definitely recommend taking it easy on bed rest the first few days, even if you feel fine. And for the love of all that is good... use birth control or nature's birth control (mouth or arse) for the first 100 ejaculations.

stevenmd

Elite
Reaction score
Oh, and I felt almost no pain throughout the procedure. The only weird thing was hearing like a little "pop" sound when the needle penetrated each nut sack. #truestory

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
Eight months later...

Zero sides whatsoever, no change in anything noticeable and had two tests to confirm that I am sperm free.

If you or someone you know is on the fence about it, my vote for you is a solid yes.
Most of you guys are d*cks and shouldn’t be reproducing anyway for crying out loud.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh, and I felt almost no pain throughout the procedure. The only weird thing was hearing like a little "pop" sound when the needle penetrated each nut sack. #truestory
I don't know what kind of vasectomy you had?...I received no needles in my nuts! The make a small incision in your sack pull out the tube delivers the sperm and cut and cauterize it. At least that's what they told me...lol.

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
I don't know what kind of vasectomy you had?...I received no needles in my nuts! The make a small incision in your sack pull out the tube delivers the sperm and cut and cauterize it. At least that's what they told me...lol.

The needle went into the tube, not the nut. It’s how they numb the area.

The needle in the nut was some kind of weird fantasy he must’ve had.

jpreston250300

Reaction score
I use the pull out and cum in mouth method, they seem to enjoy the extra protein.

Rigorhead

Reaction score
My wife has a UTI, but I'm going to get this done so that she can be done when her UTI wears out and it's time to get it changed for a new one. Women have to go through very invasive procedures. Watch a video of a papsmear or getting a UTI. It's awful.

Rigorhead

Reaction score
I prefer to put my seed in aggressively and as deep as it will go. I really hate to pull out. Before she had the UTI, I'd stop and put on a condom right before go time. Stupid.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
I barely remember my vasectomy. I had two valium just prior to laying on the table, so I have some short-term memory loss from the actual procedure itself. I remember post-op much more... All in all, it wasn't bad and I have been in car accidents that have done much worse.

Blacktail

Reaction score
Did that 5 years ago. No pain or problems at all!

New Threads