Vasectomy

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I had it done and the local is the worst, shooting a needle into my nuts hurt like hell. After that it was easy, but yes the smell was cringeful. One day to heal with ice on my boys then I was good to go.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For those on the fence, think about all the impromptu sex ye and yer Missus can look forward to once this little bit is sorted. Catch her bending over that sauce pan in the kitchen? You naughty girl, it's Go Time and ye better keep stirring that soup & not spill a drop lest yer in fer a proper spanking! She's back from the gym and peeling off those leggings? Here's Daddy to give you a hand! The peace of mind knowing ye can knock the boots anytime ye feel it without having to run to the nightstand for protection is more than worth the minimal discomfort. And don't even get me started on the difference in sensation between raw and rubber...far better for her, far better for you, its a no brainer. Do it. DOOO EEEEET.

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
For those on the fence, think about all the impromptu sex ye and yer Missus can look forward to once this little bit is sorted. Catch her bending over that sauce pan in the kitchen? You naughty girl, it's Go Time and ye better keep stirring that soup & not spill a drop lest yer in fer a proper spanking! She's back from the gym and peeling off those leggings? Here's Daddy to give you a hand! The peace of mind knowing ye can knock the boots anytime ye feel it without having to run to the nightstand for protection is more than worth the minimal discomfort. And don't even get me started on the difference in sensation between raw and rubber...far better for her, far better for you, its a no brainer. Do it. DOOO EEEEET.

We don’t use rubbers, but pulling sucks too!

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Been on the fence a long time. Read about decreased loads and that turned me off. How am I supposed to do my best work lol.

Wife is 44 so I figure only a couple more years and I wont have to bag it anyway.

On a side note: wife's fater and brother had it done. Conversation came up once or twice and my MIL was egging me on. Since my FIL and BIL are submissive pussies and my MIL is dominant I wasn't giving in.
F-That, though it would be nice to not have to cover up.....like I said, im on the fence.

If you're on the fence think about this. Assuming you're same age or older then your wife. She gets pregnant now, you're gonna be 62 or older when that kid is 18 and leaving home....

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bunch of half men you guys are. No thanks! I'm staying whole.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Since I'm worse then American Airlines at pulling out of the gate on-time, I had it done.

Wasn't bad. They send me home with a bottle of percs and I sat on my couch with a bag of frozen peas on my balls and watched rocky I-IV in order.

Blowing loads with reckless abandon is great. Seeker - your nuts are the size of chick peas from years of use. You think it matters if you have the full epoxy mix in your load, or just a half batch?

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Uhhhhh....its not that easy for some of us here, guy. Lol

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Since I'm worse then American Airlines at pulling out of the gate on-time, I had it done.

Wasn't bad. They send me home with a bottle of percs and I sat on my couch with a bag of frozen peas on my balls and watched rocky I-IV in order.

Blowing loads with reckless abandon is great. Seeker - your nuts are the size of chick peas from years of use. You think it matters if you have the full epoxy mix in your load, or just a half batch?

Haha yeah. You won't ever find me sobbing on my couch with a frozen bag of peas on my blank shooting nuts. There just that one old fashioned part of me that can't be changed or convinced otherwise. If the day comes that I'm told I only have a certain time left to live I'm gonna pop some Clomid and hcg and use the time I have left going around dropping my seed and pregnating as many bishes as I can. White, black, yellow, brown. Not just local either. I'm gonna travel to every corner of this earth a nd plant little Seekers all over this damn planet.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm slowing realizing that the topic of sperm is mentioned in every post

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
I'm slowing realizing that the topic of sperm is mentioned in every post

I wish I️ was brilliant enough to have made this all up to see how many people I️ could get to post about semen.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bumping this since based on your comment in another thread you decided to pull the trigger on it.

Let us know how it goes/ recovery etc (no pics please). I've been thinking about doing this as well.

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
Bumping this since based on your comment in another thread you decided to pull the trigger on it.

Let us know how it goes/ recovery etc (no pics please). I've been thinking about doing this as well.

Nice... I couldn’t find the thread, but this is happening tomorrow afternoon and I will let you know by Saturday if I survived.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol...it’s so not an big deal...you’ll be fine dear:32 (20):

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
don't do it man. your tail will never wag the same again

New Threads