Vasectomy

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Says the one person in here who can’t understand my relationship with that area...

Lets put it this way...most men feel the same and then they are like...damn wasn't a big deal...now that depends if we are just talking about the pain...if we are talking about
the manhood (lol) that could be different but if this is the reason...you'll be fine then to:32 (17):

Plus I had my tubes tied (part of everything else I'm not a pussy (lmao) and take care of business lol) had to be put under, had swollen stomach area and slept the rest of the frickin day due to procedure and being put out and could not even do stomach work for weeks...having the work you guys have done...you are back to normal quick...sooooooooooooo.....:32 (20):

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
I have done it and its really not that bad. I about passed out before they even started for some reason. I think it was just because I wanted the nurse to stay in there with me. She was smokin. :)

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wait.......so they give you a shot in each nut??

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Omg......they will numb it first....come on:32 (20):

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jenn you pipe down with your plan to castrate all males dammit!!

LMFAO.....peeps gotta realize that millions of people have had stuff done and lived...male and female...don't need to stress yourself out over stuff that isn't that big of a deal:32 (17)::32 (20):

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The needle is HOW they numb it!
It’s the skin though, I made sure of that before I’d sign up.

lol...trust me I know this one very well....unfortunately

You will be happy when things are over...hope you don't go through much dear...good luck!

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
lol...trust me I know this one very well....unfortunately

You will be happy when things are over...hope you don't go through much dear...good luck!

I’m so sick of the pull-&-pray method, the only time I’m safe is when she’s already pregnant. It will be well worth it by next weekend.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I’m so sick of the pull-&-pray method, the only time I’m safe is when she’s already pregnant. It will be well worth it by next weekend.

yes....yes it will and forever moving forward with no stress about an unplanned child:)

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm going to be doing the same thing soon Beez.......update us once its done bud.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't be that guy that knocks his wife up before his chamber is fully emptied. Good excuse to tell the missus you need daily BJ for 30 days to safely clear the cannon. Dr's orders.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Those things don't work

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
Bee,

Please page back to my post #19 https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/25621-Vasectomy/page2

I got $10 that says you yell, "Ah! Fuunin Snake" after the first stick. Well if you don't, it's in your head and you're going to think it.

You could let then knock you out but there's a chance you wake up "Jined" :32 (18):

Bro,
I would give either one of them to get knocked out, but the urologist is giving me the, “You’re a big guy, you don’t need to be knocked out, you can take it.”
I told him that I don’t need to spend the extra fuel on running my air conditioning on the way to his office, but I have a few extra dollars and like to be comfortable.
It had no effect.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Cracks me up that guys sticking themselves with needles would squirm at a little local in the sack. Dont be a pussy.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Bunch of pussies for sure. I had seven lymph nodes removed under local.

They thought there was only one. Took 35 min I stead of 10. After 15 min the local wore off.

Fact is you don't even need local.

Be a man. Going into shock didn't kill me and it won't kill you.

New Threads