Vasectomy

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
Mrs Beezy is pushing me on this. Since starting trt I’ve been chasing her around and we had our last baby recently.
I read some terrifying sides from it, but the two guys I know didn’t have any.
Anyone get this?

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Best thing I've ever done. Raw sex with no worries of adding a new lil' Savage to the fam is transcendent.

No sides to speak of whatsoever. Same loads, same desire, the boys are still plump.

The procedure itself is practically a non-event if ye just get out of yer head as to whats going on. Outpatient stuff, I was done & dusted in like 90 minutes.

Do it.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah don't be a p*say, get it done. 15-20 minute office procedure. Had mine on a Thursday afternoon. Friday morning momma road me like a bronco then i went and played paint ball with my son. Zero problems. Minor procedure/local anesthetic for you. For the wife to do it it's surgery/ general or spinal anesthetic. And what i see too often when women come in to do this cause the husband's to big of a chikensh*t is that hubby's not even present preop. Dont be that guy.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Wife got her "tubes tied" after giving birth to our youngest(14 years ago). I would have done it in a heartbeat had she not had it done the same day as giving birth.

I'd rather have by entire bag cut off than have to listen to that crying, needy, change my shitty diaper nightmare again.

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
I'd rather have by entire bag cut off than have to listen to that crying, needy, change my shitty diaper nightmare again.

Yeah, I’m going through all this sh*t for the fourth time. I need to do it before all the screaming stops and I forget how bad it sucks.

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah don't be a p*say, get it done. 15-20 minute office procedure. Had mine on a Thursday afternoon. Friday morning momma road me like a bronco then i went and played paint ball with my son. Zero problems. Minor procedure/local anesthetic for you. For the wife to do it it's surgery/ general or spinal anesthetic. And what i see too often when women come in to do this cause the husband's to big of a chikensh*t is that hubby's not even present preop. Dont be that guy.

Dude! You’re like a superhero or something! Bottom and paintball the next day?!
You should be fighting crime!
The hysterectomy has way too many sides, and she gets a lot of sides from birth control. It’s either me or nothing.

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
Never gonna happen here. I don't give a fuk what anyone says. It's part of my manhood and I'm keeping it. Learn how to pull out and cum in her mouth

Ive been pulling out for 17 years. It failed twice and we had two intentionally. I can’t go through this nonsense a 5th time.

I’ve spent all morning trying to keep my toddler quiet so my infant will sleep so my wife can nap. Five hours awake and I’ve accomplished absolutely nothing constructive today, not even a lift.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never gonna happen here. I don't give a fuk what anyone says. It's part of my manhood and I'm keeping it. Learn how to pull out and cum in her mouth

You sex date the nasty he/she types.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have it done when I was 30,it was awful deal for me my nuts and dick was black for days from brusing lol....pretty bad ordeal for me...not like all the other guys had no problems,guess mine was one in a 1000

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Wife's been pressuring me to get it done. I will in a few years when we know we're done having kids for sure. Alot of my buddies have had it done and like the others said had no problems at all. My one buddy just had it done a few weeks ago at noon and came to work at 7pm that night. It's quick and easy these days.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wife's been pressuring me to get it done. I will in a few years when we know we're done having kids for sure. Alot of my buddies have had it done and like the others said had no problems at all. My one buddy just had it done a few weeks ago at noon and came to work at 7pm that night. It's quick and easy these days.

Very lucky not having any issues,I wasn’t so lucky lol

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
Been on the fence a long time. Read about decreased loads and that turned me off. How am I supposed to do my best work lol.

Wife is 44 so I figure only a couple more years and I wont have to bag it anyway.

On a side note: wife's fater and brother had it done. Conversation came up once or twice and my MIL was egging me on. Since my FIL and BIL are submissive pussies and my MIL is dominant I wasn't giving in.
F-That, though it would be nice to not have to cover up.....like I said, im on the fence.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
All I can recall after years gone by is 2 things; the smell of my nuts being cauterized and remembering I have 2 nuts after the first fuukin needle.

Reactions: Jin

New Threads