1st Post... Better late than never.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard

NoQuarter

Reaction score
Welcome aboard and glad your turning yourself around!

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Looks like you are dedicated to turning yourself around. Glad to see your numbers in a better place. Lots of great reading here, and these guys are great. Lots of old farts like you and I are here. A ton a experience. You wont be steered wrong.

MT

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice intro. Welcome to UGB!

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Looks like you are dedicated to turning yourself around. Glad to see your numbers in a better place. Lots of great reading here, and these guys are great. Lots of old farts like you and I are here. A ton a experience. You wont be steered wrong.

MT

Thanks MT.
Yeah im getting up there, but my body is like a 90 year old's. Can't stop time, but I can try and reverse some of the damage and at least slow things down.
I've made some great progress, and it has been pretty hard at times but I feel like the most progress is about to start happening.

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
Nice intro. Welcome to UGB!

Thanks man. Here to stay.
Thanks to you, and everyone that's thrown out the welcome mat.
I know new guys that join a forum are sometimes thrown to the wolves, I dont know why though because we're all here for common reasons, so when long standing members like you and the others actually take a minute to say hi instead of snubbing the new guys it actually means a lot.

New Threads