Bunk/Underdosed Test pt. 2

Reaction score
I started my test E only cycle pinning 700-750mg a week of a well trusted brand that I know is legit. I had enough vials of the LEGIT brand stuff to get me through 4 weeks, then after the 4th week I switched over and started using a different brand that I had on hand and planned to use this cycle. I pinned this new stuff for week 5 & 6, but for some reason I stopped feeling my sides from when my body is on legit test. So either the new test is very underdosed or bunk. I got my legit test back and started pinning again, I now feel the legit stuff kicking in after 3 weeks of use. So my question here is: Can I just start over and say I’m only week 3 into my cycle and go for 7-8 weeks like it’s a brand new cycle? Because once I stopped using the legit test after week 4 in the beginning my gains didn’t get to happen due to injecting the bunk/underdosed test weeks 5 & 6.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Gains shouldn't stop because you've stopped gear. If you can't gain without gear you are fcked anyhow.

You can do whatever you like.

Some guys would cut their losses, pct and wait to cycle again, but properly.

Others would just continue on.

If you're only planning on another 7 weeks though, I'd just continue.

Last edited:

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
No blood work no real proof on the gear, could be in your head could be the gear.

When will people learn to do blood work?

New Threads