Orals lets hear it

P

Phatbastard

OK lets start some controversy!

Tell me why u do or do not like/use them?

Whats your prefference and why?

What do u get from there use?

This thread applys to all that DO NOT think Var and Primo are the only compounds on earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can only speak on one oral and that's dbol as its the only one I've ever ran although I'm seeing some vargina in my future. Personally I like dbol. I've got great strength gains and weight gains from it. Yes water weight gains but I get very motivated when I see the scale climbing even when I know it's water weight. I loved my last cycle of test c/deca/dbol. I front and back loaded with dbol which was great because dbol makes me eat like a beast and I stalled out on my diet around week 13 of my cycle and the dbol helped me put on a few extra lbs before pct. I think orals have thier place and even with the liver toxicity can be helpful as long as you are careful and pay attention to what your body is telling you. I started my current cycle of prop/ace before I threw the ace in with 50mg of dbol Ed for te first 8 days but was feeling really weird on it. Couldn't really explain what was going on but I knew something wasn't right so I dropped it. Just like with any AAS, listen to what your body is telling you, get blood work, check bp, watch for sides, and be smart. Don't run 150mg of dbol or abombs for 10 weeks. Listen to the old timers and ppl that know thier shit. Not the dealer or the "huge guy" in the gym. We're here for your best interest. They're there for $ and ego.

Reaction score
Ive ran d-bol, tbol, a bombs and var. Anavar is by far my favorite oral. At a high dose, which IMO is a must, var will shape you up like no other oral. But, in order to get the full benefit from var it should be ran only by those with a body fat in the single digits. Only down side is its freaked price.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love oral... oh. Oral Steroids.

Love those too! Dbol is by far the greatest pre-workout supplement ever. And - I will go further and say that I think its a GOOD idea for a first time user to run testosterone AND some dbol say 20 to 30mg per day. This I believe, will stop the impatient little bastards from wanting to up the dose of test because they aren't "feeling anything."

Dbol, awesome
Anavar, awesome
Winny, not awesome

On my list to try next are Drol and Tbol.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
too many guys use them who are afriad to pin test. so they are pretty popular...esp the pro hormones lately. so some guys do 3-4 oral only cycles a yr....

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
personally I prefer injectables! :)

Josh30013

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I only inject as i love it to much.

G

Georgia

Never took orals. I have given oral though. But that's another story.

I think I see Var and/or Dbol in my future!

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I enjoyed dbol when I ran it. Orals have a place STACKED with injectables (unless of course you have a vagina - didn't forget you Jenn!). They serve their purpose - the strength, size, and water from dbol was great to kick off my test cycle.

Next up is anavar(gina)!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I enjoyed dbol when I ran it. Orals have a place STACKED with injectables (unless of course you have a vagina - didn't forget you Jenn!). They serve their purpose - the strength, size, and water from dbol was great to kick off my test cycle.

Next up is anavar(gina)!

Thanks babe, but orals are far from my favorite...and now that I have some mast.....I'll let you know how that and primo go together in the future ;)

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks babe, but orals are far from my favorite...and now that I have some mast.....I'll let you know how that and primo go together in the future ;)

I know I know...didn't say they were your favorite...but I do remember you reprimanding someone who was talking sh*t about oral-only's....

Oh wow! Mast too? Are you going to just stack the two injectables, or keep the var too?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know I know...didn't say they were your favorite...but I do remember you reprimanding someone who was talking sh*t about oral-only's....

Oh wow! Mast too? Are you going to just stack the two injectables, or keep the var too?

Nope, just the two injectables next time...if I start to see water gain, I will of course add nolva again:)

Solid Snake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
orals are nice for a quick boost but are often abused by those affraid to stick themselves. i probably wont use dbol again but I would like to try tbol and anavar.

shenky

Reaction score
The only oral I've ran is >dundundun< DIANABOL, and you know what? It might be the only oral I ever run. I love it! Why break what is not broken. Everyday you're bigger, stronger and it just gets better as the cycle carries on, then, if on a longer ester, when the pills run out, the injectable starts kicking in. So yeah, dianabol is all I need. I'll probably never run a cycle without it. The only major downsides is e2 and blood pressure are both difficult to manage.

New Threads