Baby making protocol?

Reaction score
Ok so after this cycle I'll be coming off and trying to get the wife pregnant, what would be the best protocol for this?

I have ran 4 cycles in the past this one being my 5th, 40 yr old!

what your thoughts on this, I have HCG, HMG, Proviron, Raloxifine, Nolva, Clomid etc all on hand...

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would say run tren. Cause having a baby sucks lol

But seriously

For starters proviron is suppressive so hell no you won't use that.

Start off with blood work and if possible get your jizz looked at for count and motility or whatever. Make sure your swimmers are swimming basically.

If indicated, hcg and Clomid should be adequate to help

Reaction score
I would say run tren. Cause having a baby sucks lol

But seriously

For starters proviron is suppressive so hell no you won't use that.

Start off with blood work and if possible get your jizz looked at for count and motility or whatever. Make sure your swimmers are swimming basically.

If indicated, hcg and Clomid should be adequate to help

I read a study that Proviron actually helped men with low sperm motility?

Ill find it and post it up.. I was thinking to blast the HCG for 4 weeks 1500iu mon, wed, Fri, with 75iu HMG Tue, Thur, with nolva then start the clomid therapy after or Toremifine...

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are we getting upset lol..perhaps try having sexing with women instead of men .. they get pregnant a lot easier

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I read a study that Proviron actually helped men with low sperm motility?

Ill find it and post it up.. I was thinking to blast the HCG for 4 weeks 1500iu mon, wed, Fri, with 75iu HMG Tue, Thur, with nolva then start the clomid therapy after or Toremifine...

I would be interested in seeing that. Helped motility maybe, but I would imagine count went Down?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
clomid n hcg if needed.

You been trying for a while now with no success.....or you believe you at 40 your swimmers are getin slo...??

Id just do the dance for a bit, after a while with no success id pick hcg or clomid and go on that 5/6wks. still nothing, see a doc like POB said, see how coordinated your swimmers are

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
clomid n hcg if needed.

You been trying for a while now with no success.....or you believe you at 40 your swimmers are getin slo...??

Id just do the dance for a bit, after a while with no success id pick hcg or clomid and go on that 5/6wks. still nothing, see a doc like POB said, see how coordinated your swimmers are.

Last edited:

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
clomid n hcg if needed.

Id just do the dance for a bit, after a while with no success id pick hcg or clomid and go on that 5/6wks. still nothing, see a doc like POB said, see how coordinated your swimmers are.

Dude, was that a blooper reel? That was horrible lmfao

id still pee in all their butts, but graceful they were not

Reaction score
**** every day. I got my wife knocked up on cycle both times....just keep ****ing and you are gold. Also, don't pull out....unless you want to hose the face every now and again. Also, take pictures.

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
Knocked my lady up on between cycles. Never used hcg. Only pct was Clomid and nolvodex

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My baby making protocol involved forgetting to pull out...