Oil or water base

Reaction score
Ive seen some people talk about steroid bases..... i know nothing.. Is water better? Is oil better? Whats the difference? TEACH ME SENSI

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
Use oil. Hormones like androgens are fat soluble.
If you use water, your hormone powder would never dissolve. That'll lead to really inconsistent dosing and probably really painful gear.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I feel it also depends on the hormone as well. I personally love water based testosterone suspension , depending on how it was formulated as well will depend heavily on any PIP.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
I feel it also depends on the hormone as well. I personally love water based testosterone suspension , depending on how it was formulated as well will depend heavily on any PIP.

You love it for what purpose?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Ive seen some people talk about steroid bases..... i know nothing.. Is water better? Is oil better? Whats the difference? TEACH ME SENSI

Never heard of anything except winstrol and test suspension water based. Most gear uses a carrier oil.

Reaction score
ok thanks guys. is there anything i should watch out for because i was under the impression that injecting oil in your blood was bad. like embolisms and stuff

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ok thanks guys. is there anything i should watch out for because i was under the impression that injecting oil in your blood was bad. like embolisms and stuff

Is this supposed to be joke?

Reaction score
But to answer your question yes you do not want to be pinning oils into the bloodstream.

Reaction score
no i mean i know you dont inject directly into the blood but i just always assumed it was risky if not done correctly. again i know nothing soooo.....

New Threads