First Post - Looking for Information

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm going to be 30 soon and I'm getting back into the weight lifting game. I did some weight lifting in college and after but I had to stop due to changed in my work life. Before I just ate whatever and lifted almost daily and got pretty good results, now I'm older and it seems like I need to pay a lot more attention to things like diet and hormone levels. Just looking for any information on how to naturally boost hormone levels or how to best train and diet. If anyone has any good links to other posts or advice I'd appreciate it. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Reaction score
welcome, 30 soon what hormones you on about young man.HAHA,UGBB is full of links stickys ,posts, all about diet exercise ect ect do some reading and searching then come back and ask witch bit you don't understand , happydays

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Hey E, Welcome aboard. You came to the right place for info. Tons of stuff out here. Do your research. Read the stickys, then ask away. Im sure most of the questions you have, have already been answered many times over.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Turning 30 isn't really much of a reason to get concerned about your hormone levels. If that's your concern they are measurable. Ask your doctor for blood tests that address testosterone.

Welcome to UG.

Reaction score
I'll be getting back on cycle soon and will use the test e.
Siazen 8mg - 24iu
Norditropin - 15mg (30iu)
Genotropin - 12mg (36iu)

my supplier posted me lots of them i still have couple of boxes home, anyone to have some ?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

New Threads