Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Was thinking about an experimental run of these two products at

Test cyp 150mgs once a week

Nandeca 300mgs once every other week

Anyone ever done it like this ?

also is there a nandrolone cypionate ?

so is the test 150/week your trt dose and your wanting to add deca to it? for joints I'm assuming? no there's only nandralone decoanate and npp. and you would pin deca same as your test cyp. doesn't sound like a good plan. why don't you went til you cycle and run them both at 500/week to see how that goes man.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Was thinking about an experimental run of these two products at

Test cyp 150mgs once a week

Nandeca 300mgs once every other week

Anyone ever done it like this ?

also is there a nandrolone cypionate ?

A therapuedic dose of deca added to your TRT? You'd be better off TC 75mg 2x/wk and 150 deca/wk. You can certainly get away with 1/wk deca, but it's just as easy to split the dose and take it with the test.

Can't see a reason for your proposed over that.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Thing is that the 150mgs is working like a charm

way better than the 75mgs twice a week did

so was thinking that with the longer ester a full 300mgs

would work better than a 150mgs split so it just seems logical

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
And not doing it for joints doing it for anabolic effects

Reaction score
Zeig...That could be fine for you. I personally prefer to run my test higher than my deca. I've never seem to have sides doing it this way.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Zeig...That could be fine for you. I personally prefer to run my test higher than my deca. I've never seem to have sides doing it this way.

Have a lot of the tc200 so that would be perfect

Trying to inject no more than once a week this time

Seems to work a lot better than the splitting that I had been doing

was worried about high estro and a roller coaster ride but that isn't the case

and yes TS i know you told me so

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
well than I would say pin the test 150/deca 150 once a week together and see how that goes brutha

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
Last yr i did a trt supplimentaion of 200mg test cyp/100 deca for joint help. Deca was amazing at about week 4 as i could finally squat without hobbeling like a 90yr old for the next 5 days (knees both need replaced and hashed internally).

about week 5/6 deca musta built a bit and i was starting to rep out shit that was previously only a 1/2rep finish set for 5-6reps- and i wasnt prepared so loved it lol.

then i started getting sides of weiner issues and instead of dealing for weeks to dial in AI i just dumped the deca and went back to my trt and dealt with the “glass joints” for about a month before things turned to normal.

See my trainer today to assess my shoulder (acting up as i got heavy again post aurgery this year). But going to try some test/npp at 500/300 (with AI to from start) if i get the all clear just be smart diagnosing this evening. Want to keep test well above the nan to c if it holds off weiner stuff issues.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Last yr i did a trt supplimentaion of 200mg test cyp/100 deca for joint help. Deca was amazing at about week 4 as i could finally squat without hobbeling like a 90yr old for the next 5 days (knees both need replaced and hashed internally).

about week 5/6 deca musta built a bit and i was starting to rep out shit that was previously only a 1/2rep finish set for 5-6reps- and i wasnt prepared so loved it lol.

then i started getting sides of weiner issues and instead of dealing for weeks to dial in AI i just dumped the deca and went back to my trt and dealt with the “glass joints” for about a month before things turned to normal.

See my trainer today to assess my shoulder (acting up as i got heavy again post aurgery this year). But going to try some test/npp at 500/300 (with AI to from start) if i get the all clear just be smart diagnosing this evening. Want to keep test well above the nan to c if it holds off weiner stuff issues.

Ya that stuff takes a while to go away after it soaks in

Have never used the two products together so it's a crap shoot on whats going to happen

All the nandeca cycles I've ran it alone and never had any sides at all to speak of other than a few zits

No dick deals or bp issues either so .....

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ziggy, FWIW I love me some Test and Deca - its me normal winter blast. I personally have never once encountered the dreaded 'deca d!ck' and I think its purely dependent on keeping yer E2 in check rather than anything nefarious about Deca itself - YMMV. I'm presently running 200 Mg Test C and 600 Mg Deca - 2 weeks into a 16 week blast - and me aching knees are already thanking me. Keep yer diet in check so as to keep the water off and ye'll be right as rain.

Reaction score
They make nandralone cypinate. I'm running test e 500 a week along with nandralone cypinate at 300 per week.

New Threads