Cycle Help

Reaction score
Already been 10 years since my last cycle have done 6 previous too that but have gotten the itch and my results and pretty much plateaued. This is was I was thinking and would love to get feedback as I am sure over these 10 years more knowledge and wisdom with gear is much appreciated.
Currently 175 at 10% BF
I would like to incorporate
A super Test mix
Tren Enanth
EQ
15 week cycle
Looking for advice of how to run or even changes.
I am sensitive to gyno and found letro to work well, but I hate the lack of sex drive. Please let me know any other info for advice and apologize in advance as it's been quite a few years. As always thank you all for taking time to help myself and everyone here. Glad to be part of a board again.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Talk a bit about yer current goals - from yer BF% an guessing yer a BB? How tall are ye at 175 Lbs / 10%? What would the point of this next cycle be? Bulker? Have ye run Tren before?

Speak on yer diet as well - where are ye in terms of total cals vs yer TDEE? Will ye adjust that when on cycle?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Your body is different now than 10 years ago. Hit the test like POB said and build from there. You could dash in a little Mast; guys say that does wonders for the sex drive providing the wife/GF likes the bald look. :32 (18):

Reaction score
Yes BB, 5'7"
I stay between 2000-2500 calories perday
I follow macros and body does very well with intermittent fasting. I will most likely adjust macros to 40carbs 30protein 30fats and going to up calories and adjust those and macros as I see what my body is needing while on cycle. I want to keep my BF between 8-10% and bulk and gain strength.
I have ran Tren and was definitely one of my favorites for just crushing it with strength gains.
Never tried masteron but not trying to rock bald head if it is renown for that lol...
Thanks again for help and responses

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
I would do a test-only cycle too. I think you will be happy with it and it will get you back into the swing of things.

Not many guys use Letro anymore. Most go with Arimidex or Aromasin as they are less harsh and easier to manage estradiol with. I would also strongly recommend that you use hCG on cycle to minimize testicular atrophy.

What are you thinking for PCT?

Do you have plans for running blood work in place?

Reaction score
Yeah I was planning to run 250iu 2x/wk throughout the cycle and typically run nolv/Clomid for pct. I will try out arimidex during cycle. Cool thanks for the advice. Looks like all test cycle I shall do. Any suggestions on dosage?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Yeah I was planning to run 250iu 2x/wk throughout the cycle and typically run nolv/Clomid for pct. I will try out arimidex during cycle. Cool thanks for the advice. Looks like all test cycle I shall do. Any suggestions on dosage?

@175 I'd think 500/wk would be a good dose.

New Threads