Bulking?

Rivere Stelanos

Reaction score
I have been on a stricked bodybuilding plan for 3 years now and just was thinking about starting to go on a bulking plan. Maybe for a month to see how it goes. Any pointers on workout routines during a bulk plan?

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
What's a bodybuilding plan exactly?? U know bodybuilders do bulk too right?

Rivere Stelanos

Reaction score
I have a weekly workout scedule. I workout 1 hr every day. I eat 3 meals a day at about 1050 calories daily. My stats are 125 lbs, 5 ft 11 inches tall, 35 inch chest, I think 32 waist, and 14 arms if that matters. I am 15 if years old if your wondering.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I have a weekly workout scedule. I workout 1 hr every day. I eat 3 meals a day at about 1050 calories daily. My stats are 125 lbs, 5 ft 11 inches tall, 35 inch chest, I think 32 waist, and 14 arms if that matters. I am 15 if years old if your wondering.

I've got a 14" cock.

Rivere Stelanos

Reaction score
Number one thats 14 arms on a 15 year old. And two, based on your icon pic you probably have the smallest dong on this forum do to the steroids your on.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
You're 5'11" and 125 pounds? Do you get wet when it rains? If this isn't BS, and before you make a smart ass reply, when I was 16 I was 5'10" 115 pounds, so i know exactly what that's like. You need to be eating everything in sight. Seriously, three times what you say your calories are. And I doubt your arm is 14".

Rivere Stelanos

Reaction score
Sorry, I was just upset that when I asked for legit answers I got everything but that. Can I get a real answer to my question?

Rivere Stelanos

Reaction score
I know I need to be eating more. Thats why I started keeping track. And I dont know wat to say, my arms are 14. I lack a big chest, and legs but look good everywhere els. And no I will not present a smart ass answer to you, your not talking about your dick, like others on this thread.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
I know I need to be eating more. Thats why I started keeping track. And I dont know wat to say, my arms are 14. I lack a big chest, and legs but look good everywhere els. And no I will not present a smart ass answer to you, your not talking about your dick, like others on this thread.

But penis is life?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I have been on a stricked bodybuilding plan for 3 years now and just was thinking about starting to go on a bulking plan. Maybe for a month to see how it goes. Any pointers on workout routines during a bulk plan?

Sorry, I was just upset that when I asked for legit answers I got everything but that. Can I get a real answer to my question?

You're 5'11 @125lbs after 3 years of BB and you're "thinking" about bulking?

And you wanted a serious answer? GTFO

Maybe you're not a troll. Maybe you're just slow.

So, here's my legit answer: go on a bulk for the next 2-3 years. Pick up the fork and don't put it down.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Number one thats 14 arms on a 15 year old. And two, based on your icon pic you probably have the smallest dong on this forum do to the steroids your on.

For the record; I'm the one with the smallest dong on the forum.

Somethings just not adding up here. I have young men such as yourself with about the same stats. The only difference is they eat more than twice what you're taking in and do not lift.

You don't have a hang up with food or an image problem do you? It's odd to hear a 15 y.o. that really tracks his food. If you asked my young men how many calories they ate in a day they would just say, "Calories? I don't eat calories, I eat food. I'm not trying to be nasty here; just to help ya son.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Like Snake, Jin, and I said before, you should not be counting calories, you should be eating. When I got sick of being sick and skinny, I ate a box, yes a whole box, of cereal as an after school snack...every day. Not only are you trying to get bigger by lifting, dude, you're a growing kid. That takes an incredible mount of energy. Quit counting and start eating, and enjoy what you're doing.