What I have learned about sources.......

Blusoul24

Elite
Reaction score
In my opinion the best way to find a top notch source is to stop looking. Don't let the word source leave your mouth. Or send me nudes in exchange.

Well shit, POB. If I had known it was that easy, I would have sent you nudes months ago!

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Well shit, POB. If I had known it was that easy, I would have sent you nudes months ago!

This doesn’t work, he takes the nudes, posts them on IG and you never hear from him again.....uh a friend told me.

Blusoul24

Elite
Reaction score
This doesn’t work, he takes the nudes, posts them on IG and you never hear from him again.....uh a friend told me.

Bahahahaha!!! (Damn, too late! Now you tell me.)

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am pretty sure ever site you listed is a well known for credit card fraud once you give them your 16

Haven't you seen the commercials for nugenix..?

Reaction score
I appreciate the time and effort he put into the post. For me personally, I live in a small college town where most of the people at the gym are girls trying to lose weight desperately or the cross country team that does cardio and abs for two hours. It's difficult to develop those personal connections when those personal connections aren't there to develop. That's why I've begun researching online sources and turning to forums and message boards to find the best and most reliable online sources.

And if there is no such thing as an online source that provides quality gear, then where could someone find the next best legal alternative? Surely there's people selling the legal alternative in a quality manner. Obviously it won't have the same effects but...

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
What legal alternative are you talking about?

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Congrats to OP for a well written, articulate summation of questions I think every poster has thought about. I see no intention other than a good commentary and wish him luck.

Reaction score
Congrats to OP for a well written, articulate summation of questions I think every poster has thought about. I see no intention other than a good commentary and wish him luck.

I am currently at the consciousness level of OP when he opened this post. Can you wish me luck also?

New Threads