Are there still quality sources?

Reaction score
For the past few years i have only relied on one source in which i consider to be the best source when it came to DNP for many in the community. Since then this source has retired and no longer provides DNP. I have done research and looked around but none of the other DNPs I have tried can compare to the results and quality of my past source. My question to you guys out there is, are there any quality sources out there?

I used to use caps and now switched to tabs and I don't really like them, the release of dnp in my body is very different, and the feel is completely different as well.
Has anyone else noticed this?

Are there still sources out there that make really good quality that matched that of D's?

Do you guys feel like caps are superior to tabs?

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Are there still sources out there that make really good quality that matched that of D's?

Do you guys feel like caps are superior to tabs?

1) The unhelpful answer is, we don't know.
Most of the popular DNP sources today don't exactly have a long, established, track record. In the past, the easiest way to get around that would be to simply source the powder & cap it yourself. Unfortunately, from a security perspective, that's also become a bit of a pain to do in most countries. So your just going to have to do as much due diligence as you can before rolling the dice - there is no "top quality" source out there right now IMO.

2) Caps vs tabs isn't an issue - your source underdosing the DNP and using more filler might be. You may also notice a difference between crystal vs powder since crystal contains less actual DNP.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thank you for taking the time to reply i really appreciate this. At leadt i know now that im not the only one that realized this. I have noticed since D retired that people dont blog as much as they used to about dnp.

Im really grateful and thankful for D, he always delivered the best and on time and was a professional in everyway about his service. I have nothing but respect for that man.

Reaction score
Hey pillar, you may not know this but mostly everything i know about dnp has come from you and brobundy. I have trusted both of you guys for years on alot of the info and only had the courage to try dnp after reading many of your posts over the course of a 3 months. This was years ago and even found out about D through you guys. Being that said, i have the utmost respect for you guys and your opinion about this subject.

Because of your advice on dnp and dieting i was able to make radical changes to my body in a very safe way. Im incredibly thankful that you guys put the right info out there for guys like me to have success with DNP. I have read countless threads on other bb sites and there is no doubt that ugb puts out real quality and truthful info. So thank you for putting out the truth out there for us all these years.

Reaction score
All i have ever tried was D's DNP, not to knock others product down but imo i feel like the products i have tried are very underdosed in comparison.

Reaction score
All i have ever tried was D's DNP, not to knock others product down but imo i feel like the products i have tried are very underdosed in comparison.

I feel you man. I have tried one other source and it was definitely not the same quality. I am running a cycle right now the first week I used D’s now I’m using tabs and for me it’s no where near the same quality/dosage.

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
I saw people (on some other forum) buying the powder from "Fertilizer Warehouse" and capping it.
Sounds dangerous to me, but I dont know much about it, just throwing some info out here.

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
Actually just re-visited that forum and some are saying its already capped. Maybe a couple of options, not sure...

pumperalbo

Reaction score
I always have weight fluctuations every day on dnp why is this?

from yesterday to today again 0.7kg more even though the calories were the same really tedious

itismethebee

Elite
Reaction score
DNP causes water retention. Also after fat lose water is pumped into fat cells after using up the fat for a while. it ok you will look and feel like shit until a week after its done

itismethebee

Elite
Reaction score
Hey OP I'm getting a new stash today and if I'm lucky I'll let you know, seems a bet pricy but will see.

Reaction score
I have been stuck with the 50mg "Fertilizer Club" Dnp and i'm not a fan, i am hopeful you have a good experience!

Reaction score
I get mine from a source in China. I moved to Thailand a year ago and made some great contacts over here. So far I have been using the powder and making them myself (which have been awesome) but have just ordered a batch of their caps this time so I'll see how they work out and keep you guys posted.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I get mine from a source in China. I moved to Thailand a year ago and made some great contacts over here. So far I have been using the powder and making them myself (which have been awesome) but have just ordered a batch of their caps this time so I'll see how they work out and keep you guys posted.

Welcome to the forum.

Start a thread in the New Members section and introduce yourself. Not many of us live in Asia.

ようこそ

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

Start a thread in the New Members section and introduce yourself. Not many of us live in Asia.

ようこそ

Cheers mate will make one shortly.

BTW I live in Thailand and I cant read Japanese sorry....

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Cheers mate will make one shortly.

BTW I live in Thailand and I cant read Japanese sorry....

Was worth a try based on your user name. Unless you got kun from elsewhere. Cheers!

Reaction score
Was worth a try based on your user name. Unless you got kun from elsewhere. Cheers!

Haha very good spot it is indeed the kun you are thinking of, still dunno how to read japanese tho lmao.

Reaction score
Lost my source, and impossible to find locally, im screwed

New Threads