Are there still quality sources?

Reaction score
So I got my batch of tablets today. Never used the tablets before only the powder so this may seem like a silly question. Should I be worried that they are green or is this the norm lol?

Reaction score
So I got my batch of tablets today. Never used the tablets before only the powder so this may seem like a silly question. Should I be worried that they are green or is this the norm lol?

The tablets are actually green? That’s kinda weird atleast to me. My capsules are purple and white so if they were caps I would guess it’s fine. But tabs? That would be a little questionable to me

Reaction score
I'm a new source and will literally send people free stuff if you'll give me a review, just to get established. Domestic US shipping only, and for the free stuff, it's absolutely no cost - I'll pay shipping. PM me if you want to know more. I apologize to the mods if this sort of thing isn't permitted.

BigJohnny

Elite
Reaction score
I'm a new source and will literally send people free stuff if you'll give me a review, just to get established. Domestic US shipping only, and for the free stuff, it's absolutely no cost - I'll pay shipping. PM me if you want to know more. I apologize to the mods if this sort of thing isn't permitted.
Nice to meet ya, now GTFOH!

Reaction score
BigJohnny - I apologize. I didn't mean to step on any toes. I can't figure out how to delete my post in the thread, unfortunately, or I would. I rescind my offer for the time being. Again, I apologize.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
BigJohnny - I apologize. I didn't mean to step on any toes. I can't figure out how to delete my post in the thread, unfortunately, or I would. I rescind my offer for the time being. Again, I apologize.

did you not take 5 minutes to read the rules??

Reaction score
did you not take 5 minutes to read the rules??

No, and it reflects badly upon me. I have now read them and see what I did wrong. Again, I apologize, and if I could delete my post, I would. I assume the mods will do it for me sooner or later.

Reaction score
Leave him alone man he's starting out. What's the big ****ing deal!? We're all men not children like over at ****ing eroids. He wants to get established so what? Why does everyone try to hold a brother down..at the end of the day we want a good source right?

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Leave him alone man he's starting out. What's the big ****ing deal!? We're all men not children like over at ****ing eroids. He wants to get established so what? Why does everyone try to hold a brother down..at the end of the day we want a good source right?

because this isn't a source board....you would know that if you read the rules before posting..good day.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score

Did you make yourself a new profile just to back yourself up hahahaha looks like a sign of schizophrenia

New Threads