Newbie Here need advice

Reaction score
Hi everyone my name is Kyle I’m new to the forum and need a little help. It’s been a few years since I’ve been in the gym and I’m getting back into working out again and just need some solid advice on my diet and what it’s gonna take to reach my goals. I’m 172 lbs now and wanna get back to my weight of 190-195 so any good workout plans and diet plans feel free to drop a line

Rivere Stelanos

Reaction score
I think based on your curent weight and what you said where your stats in the chat. You need to up your calorie intake by at least 1,000.

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
How tall are you and how old are you? What's your lifting experience?

Rivere Stelanos

Reaction score
Sorry, you need to be eating around 3,400 calories a day. If you where to do what I said earlier you would be eating 4,000 cals and gaining weight the bad way. Unless you worked out harder then you do now by a lot.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
If you're 176 @ 6'2, then you're really skinny. I'm the same height and 90 lbs heavier. You just need to eat. A lot. To the point you are full. Then keep eating.

Eating like this isn't fun. It's a job.

Lift heavy, sleep heavy and eat heavy. Do this consistently for many months. You will gain weight. If you start getting too fluffy, come back and we can review your diet plan. But for now, just get in as many calories as you can.

Reaction score
Awesome man thanks a lot and yeah eating like that definitely isn’t fun it’s a damn job for sure but it’s a job that pays off in down the road !!!

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum;
Please enjoy the peanut butter filled socks while they're warm...

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Wecome to the board and eat brother....
Gotta make it your job to eat those calories

Reaction score
Hi there! There are actually a lot of ways you can do to lose weight and increase your muscle mass. It is great that you are already going to the gym. But I think it will also work if you use a testosterone booster like C26 Booster. It is a supplement that can increase your muscle mass and help you shred fats. I hope it works for you too!

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Hi there! There are actually a lot of ways you can do to lose weight and increase your muscle mass. It is great that you are already going to the gym. But I think it will also work if you use a testosterone booster like C26 Booster. It is a supplement that can increase your muscle mass and help you shred fats. I hope it works for you too!

Get the fukk outta here you still loser. Test booster schooster.