Sleep stuff

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
Xanex is very addictive and really horrible to kick

not a good choice for someone trying to find a sleep aide

IMO

Its weird, I find it not enjoyable if taken as a "party drug", Dr. prescribes for "as needed" for anxiety.
Makes me too tired during the day, so I just use Phenibut for that if needed. It does put me to sleep though.
Ive never been a pill-guy except when I tore my lower back 25 years ago, the SOMA was good stuff and easily addict-able if continued.
Im glad I ran out of them back then.

But yes, Xanax can be nasty, Ive seen what it did to others...

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've never had trouble sleeping. But this last run with tren gave me a serious case of insomnia. But now that I'm off I'm back to sleeping good again. I look forward to my sleep. I love sleep

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've never had trouble sleeping. But this last run with tren gave me a serious case of insomnia. But now that I'm off I'm back to sleeping good again. I look forward to my sleep. I love sleep

Tren gets me every time. Night sweats and insomnia. Low dose melatonin helps a wee bit and the occasional ganja does me some good but Tren is a cruel mistress.

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
Been to the damn store twice in last three days, forgot nyquill both times- argh
didnt wanna take the ole trazedone since i have to squat in the morning, but i dont know if its this new cycle or what, but my ass is NOT sleeping for shit:(

Reaction score
Dude great post...I've always slept like shit. I've done sleep studies, sleep aids, you name it. I'm most definitely going to incorporate this info into my diet to give it a try

Reaction score
For me I notice the higher my protein, the crappier my sleep is

New Threads