FIRST CYCLE (PROhORMONES)

Reaction score
I plan on taking a stack of 1-andro and 4-andro (IRONMAG LABS) and run it for about 4-6 weeks. I would use Nolvadex as my PCT and I would track my macros and eat at maintnence with high protein intake. I would also stay on creatine. Is there anything wrong with this stack? I don't have anything else, only 1/4 andro and Nolvadex.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
who are u ??sammy sosa ?? dont do it!!!!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Just because it's not illegal doesn't mean it's safe. AAS has a known effects and side effects and has been studied for decades. With proH you have no idea what you're putting into your body or what side effects it may cause.

Do like Ecks said and just run some test. Much safer much more effective.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
What Jin and Ecks said.
What's your reason for going the prohormone route?
Also there's actually a sub forum in here for prohormones. Probably hours of good reading there.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I plan on taking a stack of 1-andro and 4-andro (IRONMAG LABS) and run it for about 4-6 weeks. I would use Nolvadex as my PCT and I would track my macros and eat at maintnence with high protein intake. I would also stay on creatine. Is there anything wrong with this stack? I don't have anything else, only 1/4 andro and Nolvadex.

Just to be fair and expand on why the guys are making fun of you.

Prohormones are relatively unknowns. Worse still they aren't testosterone and leave you with none circulating when they shut down your natural production.

It's a bad idea all around.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What these guys said. Forget the PH's - man up and inject test.

UrogenitalSubsect

Reaction score
If you're going to go the anabolic route, just get some Test E and do a cycle, it will be much better for you and much more effective.

But from your post, I'd definitely recommend researching more on steroids / cycles before doing ANYTHING. It seems to me you're pretty young, and anabolic steroid use can have some serious effects on the endocrine system if you're not careful doing them young, ESPECIALLY something like prohormones!

Reaction score
I'll go ahead and admit my dumbness when I started. I made the same mistake. 4-andro and 1-andro. Redcon Somal 1 and Somal 4 to be exact. After 1 day, I started having anxiety attacks, heart pulsations, and couldn't sleep. I decided it's not worth the risk, plus the gains are minimum. Do your research, you have to dose 4 and 1-andro so high it cost you more than a legit Test E cycle. No thanks.

New Threads