first cycle; test only vs test + dbol?

Chaos501

Reaction score
Hell im well past my first cycle and I've gone back to test only. It's so nice and simple.

Man couldn’t agree more!!! I’m gaining more and my strength is amazing!! But I am running deca at 600 for my joints and a little extra gain. But keeping it simple is amazing!!!

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Man couldn’t agree more!!! I’m gaining more and my strength is amazing!! But I am running deca at 600 for my joints and a little extra gain. But keeping it simple is amazing!!!
600 is more then just for joints lol..100 is enough for joints..600 is get jacked dose

Chaos501

Reaction score
600 is more then just for joints lol..100 is enough for joints..600 is get jacked dose

Hey man I was trying to convince myself lmao!!!! 1g of test and 600 deca.... yea I guess your right but man my joints feel amazing!!!! LMFAO!!

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He said he is not looking to run anything. He is researching and gathering information so that when and if he does in the future he will be prepared. We should absolutely be offering up advice. He's in the right place for it.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He said he is not looking to run anything. He is researching and gathering information so that when and if he does in the future he will be prepared. We should absolutely be offering up advice. He's in the right place for it.

Riiiiiight..... for "future reference"

Chillinlow

Reaction score

another thread says he's looking to gain like 30lbs and doesn't think he can do it naturally etc you get the point

UrogenitalSubsect

Reaction score
another thread says he's looking to gain like 30lbs and doesn't think he can do it naturally etc you get the point

Somebody else said that I should be able to hit 190 (~30lbs gain) and I said I didn't think that was achievable naturally because it doesn't.... never said I was going to hop on, just that what the other person said I should be able to do seems farfetched. NEVER did I say I would hop on gear in anytime soon, and I've stated my desire to wait multiple times now. I'm just trying to get some knowledge about steroid usage so that when I do decide to use them eventually (in who knows how long, but not soon), I have the appropriate knowledge to not mess myself up.

Also, notice how I never ask for sources or anything related to that, which is what the kids that don't know shit and want to hop on immediately do first things first.

UrogenitalSubsect

Reaction score

Exactly, if you look through my posting history you'll see that I directly state my desire to stay natty for atleast a few more years / I won't be hopping on anytime soon. I came here to gain some knowledge about bodybuilding, and one aspect of that is steroid usage. It just happens to be that part is the one I know the least about, which is why I'm asking about it.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Somebody else said that I should be able to hit 190 (~30lbs gain) and I said I didn't think that was achievable naturally because it doesn't.... never said I was going to hop on, just that what the other person said I should be able to do seems farfetched. NEVER did I say I would hop on gear in anytime soon, and I've stated my desire to wait multiple times now. I'm just trying to get some knowledge about steroid usage so that when I do decide to use them eventually (in who knows how long, but not soon), I have the appropriate knowledge to not mess myself up.

Also, notice how I never ask for sources or anything related to that, which is what the kids that don't know shit and want to hop on immediately do first things first.

It's not far fetched at all. I started lifting and I was about 142 pounds at 5'8". I got up to 196 pounds NATURALLY before I touched a steroid. I stayed relatively lean too never over ~16% bf. That took me almost ten years to do, with a 2 year drug hiatus in there which put me back about 4 years worth of gains. Sooooo with that said it is not farfetched and easily attainable with hard work and dedication. Lift heavy eat your face off and grow like a week for the next five years. Then when u do decide to hop on some good old testosterone you'll blow the **** up even more.

UrogenitalSubsect

Reaction score
It's not far fetched at all. I started lifting and I was about 142 pounds at 5'8". I got up to 196 pounds NATURALLY before I touched a steroid. I stayed relatively lean too never over ~16% bf. That took me almost ten years to do, with a 2 year drug hiatus in there which put me back about 4 years worth of gains. Sooooo with that said it is not farfetched and easily attainable with hard work and dedication. Lift heavy eat your face off and grow like a week for the next five years. Then when u do decide to hop on some good old testosterone you'll blow the **** up even more.

That's what my plan was originally, and still is. I just hear often that "oh once you've been lifting for x amount of time (like 2-3 years +) you'll only gain a pound or two of muscle a year" so I was confused on how I'd be able to gain another 30 pounds with most of it hopefully being muscle.

I'm not eating too much now (3100kcal) because I'm hoping to gain ~.5 pounds a week and that seems to be doing pretty good so far. I really just don't want to put too much fat on, but I'm also worried about not eating enough.... It's a balancing act for sure...

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
That's what my plan was originally, and still is. I just hear often that "oh once you've been lifting for x amount of time (like 2-3 years +) you'll only gain a pound or two of muscle a year" so I was confused on how I'd be able to gain another 30 pounds with most of it hopefully being muscle.

I'm not eating too much now (3100kcal) because I'm hoping to gain ~.5 pounds a week and that seems to be doing pretty good so far. I really just don't want to put too much fat on, but I'm also worried about not eating enough.... It's a balancing act for sure...

You'll figure it out. It's not hard. Calories in calories out. Keep getting stronger and watching the scale go up. That's all that matters. People make it harder than it really is.

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
I hate to say but just give it time bro. As you get older with training and proper nutrition the pounds and size will add up.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I started taking gear when I was 240. You should do that.

UrogenitalSubsect

Reaction score
I started taking gear when I was 240. You should do that.

Just wondering, how tall are you? At my height 240lbs seems far fetched, but who knows, I could be wrong. My goal is 190/200 for now, which, at .5 pounds a week, should take a long while.

UrogenitalSubsect

Reaction score
You'll figure it out. It's not hard. Calories in calories out. Keep getting stronger and watching the scale go up. That's all that matters. People make it harder than it really is.

If I'm gaining weight (slightly, but still gaining) and not seeing that much strength gains, do you think it might be time to switch programs? Or maybe take a deload, I haven't done one of those in a long while. I'm currently running Layne Norton's PHAT but have thought about switching to something more strength orientated.

Reaction score
Trust the wiki. dbol is harsh, i brew oil injection dbol and it destroys my kidneys in about a week if i forget to take my supps, test doent do that form me neither tren or winnt my go to cycle.

UrogenitalSubsect

Reaction score
Trust the wiki. dbol is harsh, i brew oil injection dbol and it destroys my kidneys in about a week if i forget to take my supps, test doent do that form me neither tren or winnt my go to cycle.
I'm a young gun, so it won't be a for a while anyways. I always planned on having my first cycle be just test anyways, but the post said test + dbol, so I was a tad confused. I'll definitely stick to just test when I hop on in 4-5 years or so.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Just wondering, how tall are you? At my height 240lbs seems far fetched, but who knows, I could be wrong. My goal is 190/200 for now, which, at .5 pounds a week, should take a long while.

I'm 6'2. And I was mostly kidding.

Reaction score
Yup but im dbol is unnecessary id rather long ester tren harder gains just ast a much bulk and retain it longer.

New Threads