first cycle; test only vs test + dbol?

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yup but im dbol is unnecessary id rather long ester tren harder gains just ast a much bulk and retain it longer.

it's his first cycle, he does not need to be taking tren. Jesus. especially a long ester.

are you for real, a troll, or a shill?

Reaction score
I said me not him. I stated that thats what i would use, as in way before i even thought of dbol id use tren. Thats because it gives me less sides dbol= lethargy, brown urine, and back bloat/cramps for me on a tri tren sus 350 inj winny cycle i have been able to not use any support (not wise i know) and not have any sided but some insomnia and bloated feet when walking about a half mile or more. Btw i only use oil injections even for the dbol eo is the shhhh and it takes about a week instead of 3 days for the dbol to put me down. If you know the diffrence between the oral and injectable dbol that is?

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you wwould use Tren before dbol?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Ah okay, 240lbs would be amazing if I could get to it without looking like an obese oompa loompa.

Kidding as in actually suggesting you wait until 240. I was over 240 when I started AAS.

Reaction score
Are you guys seriously this jealous that you take my rep down. You are a bunch meat heads who will destroy peoples kidneys and liver, and this is why i never get into forums to much talk and not enough common sense.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Trust the wiki. dbol is harsh, i brew oil injection dbol and it destroys my kidneys in about a week if i forget to take my supps, test doent do that form me neither tren or winnt my go to cycle.

How are you gauging your kidney function/health?

As as far as I know It would have to be extremely acute (i.e. Kidneys starting to fail) for you to actually notice symptoms.

Just curious. I've never given a second thought to my kidneys.....

Reaction score
Btw if you didn't read what i said i will reiterate. I never told him to take tren i said tht " i would take tren long before i took dbol". And sarms have proven to be a safe alternative minus light supression. People strsight up told him to take tren and im getting flamed for saying sarms sre a safe alternative for A BEGINNER to practice a bulk and cutting cycle on, gtfo youre acting like information Nazis. Now im in the pink because you guys are salty.

Reaction score
I judge it off of my poop darkness and color of my urin and smell. i got off of mini bulking cycle with liquid dbol early because of that fact and after about a week or two my urin became completly clear again and poop became long, light brown, and soft again.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I judge it off of my poop darkness and color of my urin and smell. i got off of mini bulking cycle with liquid dbol early because of that fact and after about a week or two my urin became completly clear again and poop became long, light brown, and soft again.

not sure if the poop has anything to do with kidneys or not, but unless there is blood in your urine I doubt there's anything to be overly concerned with: https://www.kidney.org/sites/default/files/11-10-1815_HBE_PatBro_Urinalysis_v6.pdf

Many guys have dark and strong smelling urine while running Tren for weeks at a time. And while there is some evidence that high dose of tren can have a negative impact on kidney function I don't see a reason why you need to worry while running a complied that creates similar effect.

The only way to truly know how your kidneys are functioning is to have a urinalysis and do bloodwork.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
not sure if the poop has anything to do with kidneys or not, but unless there is blood in your urine I doubt there's anything to be overly concerned with: https://www.kidney.org/sites/default/files/11-10-1815_HBE_PatBro_Urinalysis_v6.pdf

Many guys have dark and strong smelling urine while running Tren for weeks at a time. And while there is some evidence that high dose of tren can have a negative impact on kidney function I don't see a reason why you need to worry while running a complied that creates similar effect.

The only way to truly know how your kidneys are functioning is to have a urinalysis and do bloodwork.
Jin, the kid thinks sarms have been proven safe.

Save the science for people who actually have solid cognitive function.

Reaction score
Enanthate* prefer

For P and E, it seems the perks of E are:

-less injection(less pain)
-cheaper than P

Perks of P being
-less bloat.water retention
-faster results
-if side effects arise you can stop, and Test P will be gone quickly from your system.(with Test E look forward to zits/hairloss for months after quiting)
-dosen't need to be cycled as long as Test E(great for short cycles)

Reaction score
Why some words would be grey?
Enanthate* prefer

For P and E, it seems the perks of E are:

-less injection(less pain)
-cheaper than P

Perks of P being
-less bloat.water retention
-faster results
-if side effects arise you can stop, and Test P will be gone quickly from your system.(with Test E look forward to zits/hairloss for months after quiting)
-dosen't need to be cycled as long as Test E(great for short cycles)

Chaos501

Reaction score
Agree with the others here. Test only for your first cycle. No need for anything else. You should Wait like you plan to it’s honestly the best idea. Learn more in the meantime and when your ready you’ll know exactly what to do.

Last edited:

New Threads