Short Anavar cycle

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
work on getting some tes from your var guy.

You ll see what we are talking about 6 wks in.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Well Gym - I think you got the consensus. None here would do a Var only cycle. You don't see information on a cycle like that because its not a cycle that makes sense. I know you will do what you want, we are just giving you some constructive feedback. Personally I like var, and have used it many times, but only with test as a base. Have a good vacation.

Bicepticon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
2006 is approaching 12 years ago, bro! At 44 years old
test prop, and Oxandrolone will have feeling and looking phenomenal!
Most jacked 40, something year olds look better without hair anyway!

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Love me some var,
Doing construction I could only handle 50-60mg per day anymore than that and I'm getting blistering pumps throughout the day but If I'm layedoff 100mg ed like a boss

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Since it’s not 2018 yet...

Dude. Stop being a bitch. If you’re hair is gonna fall out, it’s gonna fall out. Period. Man up and accept your genetics.
Your previous var only “cycle” probably didn’t have negative effects because they were sugar pills. Placebo is a hell of a drug.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
^^^^^This. You're actually female right? If you're so worried about hair loss maybe you should not be doing any AAS period.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
I really think you're going overboard on your hair loss worries. It's not that bad..it's not like it all falls out after a couple shots.
Hell, I was losing more hair BEFORE i started test. Using ketoconozole shampoo and wearing hats less did the trick for me. Nizoral (ketoconozole) blocks DHT on the scalp.
But yeah..var has its uses; var only for 4 weeks for a male is not one of them.

Reaction score
2006 is approaching 12 years ago, bro! At 44 years old
test prop, and Oxandrolone will have feeling and looking phenomenal!
Most jacked 40, something year olds look better without hair anyway!
I have started the translplant process so losing it all straight away will be costly as the ones they transplant are from the back and sides where they remain for life if transplanted in the front of the head. If I didnt start losing hear in my early twenties I might have braved "balddom"

Reaction score
So I decided to try my 20mg Var caps (EU brand), twice daily and had close to instant positive results after just five days of consecutive, solid training. Sadly, I had to try a lower dose as I experienced slight shortness of breath and had a bit of a tight chest at times. Family history... My dad died of lung disease from smoking at 74, my mom is currently 73, smokes like a chimney and is fine despite being hypertensive. My gran on my moms side died in her early sixties, from either a stroke or heart attack.. I have never smoked anything, but used illegal drugs in my twenties.
My business has only recently been getting back on track so Im thinking the stress has taken a toll on my body(heart). For now I will have to be a regular guy, I think I am going to look into some SARMS...unless anyone puts up with sides like I experienced ?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
funny var takes about 2 weeks to kick in yet u had positive results in just 5...You sound like a sarm kinda guy..var only sarm only clomid only..I like it

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
So I decided to try my 20mg Var caps (EU brand), twice daily and had close to instant positive results after just five days of consecutive, solid training. Sadly, I had to try a lower dose as I experienced slight shortness of breath and had a bit of a tight chest at times. Family history... My dad died of lung disease from smoking at 74, my mom is currently 73, smokes like a chimney and is fine despite being hypertensive. My gran on my moms side died in her early sixties, from either a stroke or heart attack.. I have never smoked anything, but used illegal drugs in my twenties.
My business has only recently been getting back on track so Im thinking the stress has taken a toll on my body(heart). For now I will have to be a regular guy, I think I am going to look into some SARMS...unless anyone puts up with sides like I experienced ?

Man..if you're not committed to using PEDs in a way that's actually useful then don't mess around with them. This isn't something for the faint of heart. And if you think sarms are like 'steroids light' and somehow safer then you're very mistaken. A well planned testosterone cycle, yes with needles, is the only way to start.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Think about it this way.... at this age you can always take the extra hair from your nose and ears and transplant on your head. :) JK

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
You can't fix stupid. That is all.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
funny var takes about 2 weeks to kick in yet u had positive results in just 5...You sound like a sarm kinda guy..var only sarm only clomid only..I like it

Have had anavar yield surprisingly good results within 5 days

granted the starting point being well into a full saturation of testosterone

Last edited:
Reaction score
Test should ALWAYS be the base of your cycle as a male. Don't introduce other things like orals to achieve some stupid quick fix.

New Threads