Juicepal scamming at AB?

Reaction score
Any reviews, bloodwork, or experience with juicepal domestic UGL?

Reaction score
Never heard of it. Maybe someone else can chime in to help you out.

Reaction score
Hahaha you guys kill me, he's supposedly top sponsor on Gh15

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Sold me with the label lol jk might be good stuff never know till you pin it

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
there is a scammer posing as JuicePal..be aware

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bundy hit the nail on the head. SRC is real there is a scammer posting and pretending to be a lot of SRCs lately.

sidenote. Considering recent posts made by staff why do you fools come in the thread with nothing but smartass comments?
i remember when a lot of you had just first joined and your names were green or yellow.
some of you should have stayed that way. The holier than thou attitudes does nobody no good.
this board used to be full of helpful individuals. With a good dose of sarcastic banter.
its hilarious when I see Bundy is the first person to actually respond to OP correctly. Frankly the only thing that needed to be posted or nothing at all in regards to ops question...
furthermore it's brother Bundy one of the original SI **** you men! So that is why it is hilarious to me.
try to be a little more helpful instead of jumping straight to jokes.

there haven't been any complaints with Juicepal afaik either OP.
just watch for that other scammer.

MindlessWork

Captain Obvious
Reaction score
Bundy hit the nail on the head. SRC is real there is a scammer posting and pretending to be a lot of SRCs lately.

sidenote. Considering recent posts made by staff why do you fools come in the thread with nothing but smartass comments?
i remember when a lot of you had just first joined and your names were green or yellow.
some of you should have stayed that way. The holier than thou attitudes does nobody no good.
this board used to be full of helpful individuals. With a good dose of sarcastic banter.
its hilarious when I see Bundy is the first person to actually respond to OP correctly. Frankly the only thing that needed to be posted or nothing at all in regards to ops question...
furthermore it's brother Bundy one of the original SI **** you men! So that is why it is hilarious to me.

there haven't been any complaints with JP afaik either OP.

Don't think anyone is really knocking the real JP, but a scammer posing as JP sure does bring (unintended) backlash against the real deal.

Reaction score

there haven't been any complaints with JP afaik either OP.

Appreciate it man

Reaction score
It's the real JP, will be posting bloods in the coming weeks so stay tuned.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
JuicePal is a ridiculous name.

Hence the smartass comments.

New Threads