SUSTANON 300mg & WINSTROL 100mg CYCLE

Reaction score
Good day all! It's been 6 years since I was on any Anabolic Cycle, so my knowledge isn't as wide as you veterans here.

Ht: 5'10
Wt: 180lbs. currently
BF% - 16% currently

After my last cycle ages ago, I still managed to keep myself fit through daily exercise at the gym and watching what I eat. It wasn't until last May (2017) when I was infected with pneumonia which had nothing to do with HIV whatsoever. I must have drank off a glass belonging to an infected individual during our last clan reunion.

Anyway, I was hospitalized for slightly over a week and lost a great deal of mass (muscle) and was forced to eat in order to keep my strength up. Upon full recovery, I had to recuperate for the next couple of months (June-August) and my only means of exercise were biking and jogging.

My appetite improved and in June, I ended up eating more than what I was burning off with the cardio. I blimped to 215lbs, but after extensive diet and cardio as well as circuit training routines I was able to get it all down. (see stats above)

Now, a Fitness Trainer friend of mine told me that if I were to develop lean and firm muscles as well as shed any excess fats and look ripped and such that I should go for a SUSTANON and WINSTROL cycle.

What I have (inj):

SUSTANON-300 from GAINZ LABS
WINSTROL 100 from APEX PHARMA.

Here's his suggested cycle:

wk 1-10 susts 300mg Once a Week (Wednesdays)
wk 7-16 winny 200mg EOD (2x a week)
wk 12-16 nolva 10mg ED
wk 13-16 clomid

*supplements like Protein Whey Isolate, BCAA and Lipo6 Black would also be used.

Any comments/suggestions/critiques would be most welcomed, but no bashing or insults please. Let's share and compare notes and ideas.

After this cycle and proper rest for a month, I'll start on a cycle that includes Tren. Cheers!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
so much wrong here. Clan meeting? was that a joke? Sust should be pinned twice/week and ran for 12-16 weeks (16 preferrably because of the decoanate ester). winstrol aint gonna do much for ya at 16% but make your joints hurt. pct nolva 10mg/day? chlomid???
do some research and checkout the beginner cycle stickies here

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome.

Not sure I understand your humor so I'll play it straight.

10 weeks if sus is too short. It's main ester is very long. 14 weeks min IMO. You want 10 or less go with prop.
Winstrol- is it eod or twice a week? There's a difference.
I've no experience with Winstrol but most guys choose not to run it unless they are going on stage.

I hope you're kidding about taking a month off and then running tren.....

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Pinning 200mg of im assuming is water based winny is gonna be a literal pain in the ass

Reactions: Jin

BigJohnny

Elite
Reaction score
I say read the first cycle stickies and stop listening to whomever is giving you advice. One compound at a time for newbies, and for heavens sake no tren after a month off. Time on=time off.

Reaction score
Welcome.

10 weeks if sus is too short. It's main ester is very long. 14 weeks min IMO. You want 10 or less go with prop.
I've no experience with Winstrol but most guys choose not to run it unless they are going on stage.

So it looks like I'll need another bottle of SUST to reach the 14 weeks as mentioned. Guess I'll hold on to the Winny till I need it. Thanks, man.

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
My bad that slipped my mind about TIME OF being equal to TIME ON.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Welcome.

Twice a week, maybe even 3. The EOD was a typo since I was thinking of another roid altogether.

Reaction score
so much wrong here. Clan meeting? was that a joke? Sust should be pinned twice/week and ran for 12-16 weeks (16 preferrably because of the decoanate ester). winstrol aint gonna do much for ya at 16% but make your joints hurt. pct nolva 10mg/day? chlomid???
dont listen to this fukkboy, do some research and checkout the beginner cycle stickies here

Clan Meeting being more like a grand family reunion.

Thanks regarding the SUST and WINNY suggestions, but what about PCTs? What would you suggest?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Clan Meeting being more like a grand family reunion.

Thanks regarding the SUST and WINNY suggestions, but what about PCTs? What would you suggest?

Pct should be 4 weeks minimum

25 to 50 clomid
20 to 40 nolva

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
u need to pin sust mwf and winnie is ed..but i guess u can pin it once a week too..I dont like your cycle ...just run 500 mg sust mon thurs and winnie 50mg a day the last 6 week

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Did someone delete where I said I wanna _______ already

or was that a dream I had ?

Reaction score
u need to pin sust mwf and winnie is ed..but i guess u can pin it once a week too..I dont like your cycle ...just run 500 mg sust mon thurs and winnie 50mg a day the last 6 week

Hi, thanks for that. May i know which drug would have been better? I sort of figured that being "natty" for the past 6 years having done several cycles prior to that, this would be like a "jumpstart" of sorts.

Not aiming to be huge but more on something on the line of an athletic with eventually trying out for Aesthetic/Physique category.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
what do u mean whats better..sust is test and winnnie is winnie..U run them together

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Are those long yellow cigarette smoker nails dragging across a black board or are you just happy to see me ?

Reaction score
Ok, I was under the impression that you would suggest a better combo. thanks.

New Threads