SUSTANON 300mg & WINSTROL 100mg CYCLE

Reaction score
For the record to whomever it may concern

I didn't neg this guy

Just the only one call in him out verbally

This will be my final comment since the others were able to share their knowledge and suggestions with me. I've no time to "pick a fight" with such an immature individual like yourself.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
I must have drank off a glass belonging to an infected individual during our last clan reunion.

Later on you said family reunion but I'm not buying it because no one calls a family reunion a clan meeting just like you wouldn't say that in a room full of black people.

That's why I started up with the trolling you the douchebag clan guy that came in here dictating how we are supposed to respond to your thread.

Any comments/suggestions/critiques would be most welcomed, but no bashing or insults please. Let's share and compare notes and ideas.

You're the new guy you got no clout bow to your sensei

be humble you ain't callin the shot's here

if someone wants to initiate you with some banter here and there so it be so it is

Reaction score
Later on you said family reunion but I'm not buying it because no one calls a family reunion a clan meeting just like you wouldn't say that in a room full of black people.

That's why I started up with the trolling you the douchebag clan guy that came in here dictating how we are supposed to respond to your thread.

"A clan is a group of people united by actual or perceived kinship and descent. Even if lineage details are unknown, clan members may be organized around a founding member or apical ancestor." - Learn to differentiate CLAN from KLAN!

You must be inherently racist.

"
Any comments/suggestions/critiques would be most welcomed, but no bashing or insults please. Let's share and compare notes and ideas."

--- You apparently don't know how to compose yourself professionally. I've come across TONS of forums wherein "newbies" are being picked on when all they're after is learning.

I don't bow down to douchebags like yourself, so before you CLAIM to be a "sensei", go back to reading and LEARNING!

Klan -
the Ku Klux Klan or a large organization within it.

Clan - a group of people united by actual or perceived kinship and descent. Even if lineage details are unknown, clanmembers may be organized around a founding member or apical ancestor.

I rest my case! Next time, stop pretending to be smart because all the others commented properly albeit laced with a little sarcasm.

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
You apparently don't know how to compose yourself professionally, huh? I've come across tons of forums wherein "newbies" are being picked on or even insulted for just wanting to learn.

YOU, A SENSEI?!?! Until you show me your credentials and awards, you're no "teacher/master" to anyone.

Last edited:

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Ugbb is your sensei

i am am the bonde haired kid from Cobra Kai

Sayin who let the little bitch Daniel LaRusso in here

you being Daniel of course

Reaction score
Ugbb is your sensei

i am am the bonde haired kid from Cobra Kai

Sayin who let the little bitch Daniel LaRusso in here

you being Daniel of course

Karate Kid references. How immature of you.

Once again, show me your credentials and awards, you're no "teacher/master" to anyone.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Karate Kid references. How immature of you.

Once again, show me your credentials and awards, you're no "teacher/master" to anyone.

The credentials are right there in front of you kid

see where it says elite the name in dark red and all the green bars

now look at you where it's pink right under your name in green like in green horn

mr December 2017 and already failing

Reaction score
The credentials are right there in front of you kid

see where it says elite the name in dark red and all the green bars

now look at you where it's pink right under your name in green like in green horn

mr December 2017 and already failing

Lame reasoning as always. Take photos and show me some credentials. You being an "ELITE" here proves nothing. You may claim to be as smart as Albert Einstein but all I've witnessed is an Albert EinDOUCHE!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Let's have a timeout and refocus on getting your cycle in order.....

Reaction score

Yes, sir! Now here's a REAL ELITE individual who Looks Knowledgeable as it can be seen on his profile photo.

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score

Did a little research and came up with this plan:

1- BULKING STAGE
============
Equi-Test 525 (Bolde Undecyclenate 200mg + Test A 30mg + Test C 85mg + Test Decanoate 100mg + Test Phenylpropionate 55mg + Test P 55mg) - 2 bottles so that I'll be pinning 1ml twice a week for 2 months.

2 - CUTTING STAGE
============
TDT Rapid (Tren A 100mg + Masteron P 100mg + Test P 100mg) 300mg/ml X 10ml vial taken 1ml 2x a week until it runs out.

w/

TDT Extend (Tren E 100mg + Masteron E 100mg + Test E 100mg) 300mg/ml X 10ml vial taken 1ml 2x a week until it runs out.

w/

Clenbuterol (2 weeks ON and 2 weeks OFF)

3 - FINAL
======
Equipoise 200 (Boldenone) 10ml vial taken 1ml 2x a week to maintain good size gains.

w/

Winstrol 100mg (available) 20ml vial taken EOD 1ml-2ml until it runs out.

I read that PCTs should be taken 2 weeks AFTER my last PIN and I'll just hold onto my SUSTSANON till my next cycle.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
That's too much for someone at your stage in the game

POB handed you something more logical

If anything I'd say maybe dabble in the winstrol

6 weeks into the cycle for a few weeks

If the test isn't already enough

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Did a little research and came up with this plan:

1- BULKING STAGE
============
Equi-Test 525 (Bolde Undecyclenate 200mg + Test A 30mg + Test C 85mg + Test Decanoate 100mg + Test Phenylpropionate 55mg + Test P 55mg) - 2 bottles so that I'll be pinning 1ml twice a week for 2 months.

2 - CUTTING STAGE
============
TDT Rapid (Tren A 100mg + Masteron P 100mg + Test P 100mg) 300mg/ml X 10ml vial taken 1ml 2x a week until it runs out.

w/

TDT Extend (Tren E 100mg + Masteron E 100mg + Test E 100mg) 300mg/ml X 10ml vial taken 1ml 2x a week until it runs out.

w/

Clenbuterol (2 weeks ON and 2 weeks OFF)

3 - FINAL
======
Equipoise 200 (Boldenone) 10ml vial taken 1ml 2x a week to maintain good size gains.

w/

Winstrol 100mg (available) 20ml vial taken EOD 1ml-2ml until it runs out.

I read that PCTs should be taken 2 weeks AFTER my last PIN and I'll just hold onto my SUSTSANON till my next cycle.

woa woa woa slow down buddy :32 (6):

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Test only. 500-600/wk. 14 weeks. Keep it simple.

That is all all you need for outstanding results.

New Threads