A question about my cycle.

Reaction score
Sup people. I have been juicing on and off for about 3 years= 3rd cycle witch is what my quesion is about.
So 100mg tren hex, 100 mg test eth, 50mg ed oil inj winny and dbol, also suplementing with ldg 4033, and s23.

my question is what do you think of this cycle (12 week if successful upped to 20 at most), focusing on synergistic effects of all compounds. i want low dose so the highest i will go is 200-250 (id like to do 100 or atleast stay at 200) of test and tren.

I've done test at 250 and tren at 200 (my lowest dosages) and i gained about 46 lbs in 12 weeks. So i want to lower my dosages and focus on a wider range of effects at lower doses and with sarms to help make up for lost T.
What would you suggest as far as dosages on and off cycle and accompanying supps?

I picked these because aside from the dbol i have had no bad sides from these and the dbol sides stop when i remember to take my support. The only other thing is blood pressure (i think try to confirm if you have had similar effects on such compounds) or what i call hurty calf and feet sendrom when walking more than half a mile on tren or winny ( witch i try to walk atleast a mile a day) can you help me fix that.

Other than that im hulk and thanks for your help i look forward to many contributions and discussions on this forum. Btw it my first forum and first post on one other than Yahoo answers.

Thanks.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren hex is a rip off I would just go with tren e.

Dbol and tren is a shitty combo imo.

You like low doses but want to take 50 winstrol and 50 dbol daily that kinda doesn't add up.

Sarms are stupid and potentially dangerous skip them.

If you gained 46 pounds in 12 weeks you were a giant fat piece of shit. Perhaps rethink your quantities of food this time.

You never stated a goal here

Wrlcome to UG

Reaction score
Sorry. ok im 62, i went from 195-200 fluctuations in weight afer a hospitalization. I got up to 246 but went to the hospital again due to certain circumstances unrelated again lost weight. 16% bf. I agree i hate dbol anyways it makes me sleepy. Ive actually read on ncbi that sarms potentiate tst in bones and muscles and are antagonistic towards it in prostate and other tissue, i will look for link and post. also tht rad 140 blocks allot of tst sides so i will post that as well. As far as winny i ushually go for 20mg ed but due to everything else being low dose and the fact that i respond really well to winny i was thinking about upping it. what is a good alternative dose? Is 46 lb in 12 weeks little? i kept the weight for almost a year with out working out now its gone and i look like woody from toy story again my arms where 19 inches ��.
My goal is to get back to previous weight but at around 6-10% bf. And i dont my working out.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
46 lbs in 12 weeks is insane. No way were they 46 'good' lbs. and welcome to ugbb

Reaction score
Yup my top natty weight was 250 but ive been doing this on and off since my dad bought a gym set in middle school like 12 or 13. I didnt realize the difference between high rep an low rep so id do like 15 - 20 sets of 20 at 150 on every thing shoulder, leg, bench, perss, extentions, fly's, lat pull downs, etc. Id curl 50 lbs standing at 4 sets of 20 and 2 sitting, dips pull up, chin ups. 1-2 of 30 roman chair sit ups holding the 50's per day and 30 no weight when i got tired, not realizing i was over eating , hungry af, and sleeping all the time. Also decent protine phase8 1 scoop. I think all of that contributed to me gaining that weight. Now i know meal prep and sups and how to target and activate etc..

Dylan gemelli also made a vid about the sarm test connection. i was glad there was a trusted source to help solidify my confidence in the combinations.

I have to get to 25 post to post links so the will have to wait lol no pun intended.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
No way this is real. 46 pounds?? And you asked if that was "little"? Doesn't add up. But Welcome!

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
That is a half pound a day. No fkn way.

Reaction score
he left ug this morning ,he said we all ****s, OH DEAR,

Hulkishebulk ......**** all of you youre a bunch of haters and bigots that give people horrible advice, because you do not take their health into account only their gains. Horrible board im moving to a different one. You are a bunch of big headed no nothings.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You're 62? By the time you get your cycle, diet, and training straightened out they'll be blowing TAPS through a bugle? Cash your soc sec check once a month and climb aboard a bus that'll take you to dump it all in a slot machine. Steroids? That ship has sailed, partner.

Reaction score
Sorry. ok im 62, i went from 195-200 fluctuations in weight afer a hospitalization. I got up to 246 but went to the hospital again due to certain circumstances unrelated again lost weight. 16% bf. I agree i hate dbol anyways it makes me sleepy. Ive actually read on ncbi that sarms potentiate tst in bones and muscles and are antagonistic towards it in prostate and other tissue, i will look for link and post. also tht rad 140 blocks allot of tst sides so i will post that as well. As far as winny i ushually go for 20mg ed but due to everything else being low dose and the fact that i respond really well to winny i was thinking about upping it. what is a good alternative dose? Is 46 lb in 12 weeks little? i kept the weight for almost a year with out working out now its gone and i look like woody from toy story again my arms where 19 inches ��.
My goal is to get back to previous weight but at around 6-10% bf. And i dont my working out.

you would be safer to up your oil dosages instead of upping your oral doses.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you would be safer to up your oil dosages instead of upping your oral doses.

yeah...um.. The guy is banned if you haven't noticed. So he won't ever see your post.

Reaction score
****Having read all posts and still not clear***

New Threads