Turinabol finisher?

Reaction score
I was wondering what you guys think about finishing off a Test E cycle with Tbol?

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
depends on your stats, goals, history. if you want an answer just let us know the previous items and we will be more than happy to give input

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I say no it wont make for a good finisher like say var would or winnie...Tbol from my experience is for performance more then look..It will make u alittle stronger faster with more endurance..Its better to take in the beginning of the cycle

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
tbol got me out of a life and death situation last summer...I swam out kinda deep in the ocean and the waves started hitting very hard ..rip tide caught my ass too..If it wasnt for the tbol i would have drowned..It helped get me out..I had to swim for my life it was crazy hard..I had mayb 3 min of energy left when i finally hit land..I never had my heart pound like that in my life

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've found that lowering doses towards the end is best. Stacking at the end is not going to make your gains stay any longer afterward, if anything its going to make your levels crash harder when coming off.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
tbol got me out of a life and death situation last summer...I swam out kinda deep in the ocean and the waves started hitting very hard ..rip tide caught my ass too..If it wasnt for the tbol i would have drowned..It helped get me out..I had to swim for my life it was crazy hard..I had mayb 3 min of energy left when i finally hit land..I never had my heart pound like that in my life

My other buddy says primobolan saved his marriage

Hilarious

Not saying its not true but it just makes me laugh for some reason

Reaction score
I agree with Bundy....Tbol for a kickstart if anything...But then again depends what you mean when you say "good finisher" are your goals to look dry and lean or bulk up (water and carbs) ?

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
From a powerlifter performance POV, it would be fine. You never said why your taking the tbol or your goals.

I will often kick in an oral 6-8 weeks out from competition and run it to meet day but my goal is to be strong. I dont care about looks, I just want to be in good enough endurance to take 9 max effort lifts and strong enough to have a chance to break PR's.

New Threads