Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,543 Times in 2,123 Posts
    Sheiko is a blast. Make sure you're eating well and getting the proper rest. Something to add to what you are about to take in. It's the experience itself. Its a very challenging program and every session would take me about two good hours to complete. There is no rushing through this. Make sure your gym bag is complete with all the tools you'll need to get through your workouts. Chalk, wraps, straps, tork, towel, extra shorts and shirt, good pair of squat shoes, deadlift socks, Gatorade, pop tarts. You will have a new understanding and total respect for strength training. I recall going through the deadlift to the knees, deficit deads, all the benching, then bsck to squats. Very technical too so you better be focused and bite anyone's head off who interrupts you. You will walk away from Sheiko stronger, thicker, and have a new knowledge and respect for the big three that will carry you over to a new level of training.
    Strength is understanding that your power is both physical and emotional..

THERE IS NO PAIN
    that I cannot and will not fight through.

Strength First.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seeker For This Useful Post:

TrickWilliams (12-06-2017),UrogenitalSubsect (12-06-2017)

Elite
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
    Sheiko is a blast. Make sure you're eating well and getting the proper rest. Something to add to what you are about to take in. It's the experience itself. Its a very challenging program and every session would take me about two good hours to complete. There is no rushing through this. Make sure your gym bag is complete with all the tools you'll need to get through your workouts. Chalk, wraps, straps, tork, towel, extra shorts and shirt, good pair of squat shoes, deadlift socks, Gatorade, pop tarts. You will have a new understanding and total respect for strength training. I recall going through the deadlift to the knees, deficit deads, all the benching, then bsck to squats. Very technical too so you better be focused and bite anyone's head off who interrupts you. You will walk away from Sheiko stronger, thicker, and have a new knowledge and respect for the big three that will carry you over to a new level of training.
    Damn seek, you should be a salesman! Now I’m going to look into this Sheiko!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BigJohnny For This Useful Post:

Seeker (12-06-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohnny View Post
    Damn seek, you should be a salesman! Now I’m going to look into this Sheiko!
    At first I too thought oh fuk 3 days a week?? I'm a gym rat, i need the stimulus of the weights more often, but man let me tell you. Those 3 days were damn hard ass work and looked forward to those other days off. I spent my time off stretching, rolling, taking baths and just eating

THERE IS NO PAIN

Strength First.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Seeker For This Useful Post:

BigJohnny (12-06-2017)

Elite
    Thanks
    At first I too thought oh fuk 3 days a week?? I'm a gym rat, i need the stimulus of the weights more often, but man let me tell you. Those 3 days were damn hard ass work and looked forward to those other days off. I spent my time off stretching, rolling, taking baths and just eating
    I’ve been reading over the Sheiko programs since you posted! When this torn pec is healed I’m going for it. Looks Like fun/hell all rolled into one!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BigJohnny For This Useful Post:

Seeker (12-06-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohnny View Post
    I’ve been reading over the Sheiko programs since you posted! When this torn pec is healed I’m going for it. Looks Like fun/hell all rolled into one!
    Damn, torn pec? Sorry to hear man. I'm finally injury free after that fuked torn groin. Heal up bro.

THERE IS NO PAIN

Strength First.

Thanks
    With winter break just around the corner, I think now is the perfect time to start this program. Can't wait to start.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123