First Lean Bulk Cycle Help

Reaction score
Hello

Can anyone offer me advice on how to go about first lean bulking cycle,

whats the most ideal compounds for strenght and size gains but nothing too hardcore that will shut my natural test production down afterwards in the long run.

how should I plab the end of my cycle? Is it best to gradually ween off instead of goin cold turkey. How does PCT work and what can I do to maximis gains on cycle and keep what ive gained after cycle?

And any other advice in general?

Any help greatly appreciated
Thanks

Reaction score
Aren't you supposed to be on pct now?

Yes I did do about 1 full cycles before and 2 half cycles which is why im here asking for help...because they were half and I didnt know what I was doing.

That was 6 months ago so And my everything is back to normal (mainly my natural T which I was most worried about)

I didnt bother mention that above because some members on here would hang me for being a “knucklehead” think I was reffered to one time on here lol.

But that aside I want to do a proper cycle and have it well planned and executed this time and my nutrition and training on point etc.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Still sounds like u have no idea what you're doing. U need to read up on the basics of using steroids.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Still sounds like u have no idea what you're doing. U need to read up on the basics of using steroids.

To clarify this for the OP because I don't think he knows what he doesn't know

1. Blood work before during and after cycles- what to test for
2. Esters - What are they and how do they affect pin schedules cycle lengths when to start pct
3. Testosterone versus other injectables
4. Proper progression of cycles
5. Appropriate dosing

That's probably enough for now.

If you have gotten off to a rough start you should start from the beginning and do things right. You will likely find better gains less sides with less doses and compounds.

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
Oman, your greenness hints at something else that wasn't addressed. Do you know how to eat to accomplish your goals?

Reaction score
To clarify this for the OP because I don't think he knows what he doesn't know

1. Blood work before during and after cycles- what to test for
2. Esters - What are they and how do they affect pin schedules cycle lengths when to start pct
3. Testosterone versus other injectables
4. Proper progression of cycles
5. Appropriate dosing

That's probably enough for now.

If you have gotten off to a rough start you should start from the beginning and do things right. You will likely find better gains less sides with less doses and compounds.

Ive got talking to a trainer he gave me a meal plan to start lean bulking, going to detox off sugar and processed foods and change up my training routine. Then after a while he will help me with doing a cycle ans all the info I need to know. Thanks for the help guys and I will do my research on steroids on my own aswell.

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Any exogenous test that is greater then your own body will produce, will shut you right down and you will run on the injected test only. PCT is important to get back up and running and a lot of guys screw that part up. If the cycle is expected to make quality improvements then you gotta know your own test production is no longer in the equation. You need to do a bit more homework and make sure your getting in enough quality foods.

jrsgym

Reaction score
Yes, you need to do a lot more research. And as mentioned, make sure your diet is solid as well. Diet is underestimated sometimes.
And watch that trainer. He will probably know where to get your AAS, too. Be careful and good luck.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive got talking to a trainer he gave me a meal plan to start lean bulking, going to detox off sugar and processed foods and change up my training routine. Then after a while he will help me with doing a cycle ans all the info I need to know. Thanks for the help guys and I will do my research on steroids on my own aswell.

I didn't realize eating sugar and processed foods required a detox. Is it inpatient? How long? I wish you luck with getting sober. Just remember to take it one day at a time.

New Threads