Bloods

Reaction score
I am planning on getting my bloods done 4weeks after Ifinish My Test E Blast what should I get tested for I have read lots ofdifferent advice and recommendations.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am planning on getting my bloods done 4weeks after Ifinish My Test E Blast what should I get tested for I have read lots ofdifferent advice and recommendations.

I don't see the point in bloods at 4 weeks after. What's your pct plan?

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Did you get your bloodwork done prior to cycle, or in the middle? If not, like POB said, what are you looking for? For what its worth, I always get a full CBC female panel. It checks E2 and T along with everything else.

Chillinlow

Reaction score
What are you looking for? If you wanna see your test leveled get tested for that. Or if your just looking to see if it has played anyroll for shots and giggles do a [FONT=&quot]Health Panel (CMP, CBC, TSH, Lipid). I am going to chart my next cycle just out of plain curiosity to see what goes on with my body. Start to finish and in between a few times [/FONT]

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Just wait 4 weeks after you start trt and check total test and e2

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
like that is going to interrupt my day. just saying lmao.
ps thank fook my sheep have a sense of
humour

Nothing takes the wind out of Stanley's sails. Or the sperm out of his ejaculate.

Reaction score
Nothing takes the wind out of Stanley's sails. Or the sperm out of his ejaculate.
9 more days bro then i find out .ome heat beat or 2 or 3 haha,
on the edge of ma seat,

New Threads