Dbol side effects

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure. Been on for a couple weeks now and have noticed exponential strength gains, back pumps and my anxiety increase. I’ve just been sick feeling for the last three days.
Just added my test and deca.

are you saying you ate dbol for two weeks and are just now starting the test and deca ?

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
I get those sides from drol. Cant deal with that. Dbol doesn't mess with me too bad. You can send that dbol to me if you want. :32 (20):

Reaction score
Yes I front loaded with dbol for two weeks before I started my injections. Starting my second week of injections today

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Yes I front loaded with dbol for two weeks before I started my injections. Starting my second week of injections today

Running the dbol at round 6 weeks into the test deca cycle woulda been a better deal IMO

that 2 weeks prior seems like recipe for a lot of high bp and neg sides before you even get things poopin

would rather her have all those compound working together as well

Thezilla

Reaction score
Yea because you are essentially running the dbol even longer by itself waiting for the esters to hit. I’m a fan for starting everything at once. Start the d bol week one with everthing and that will give you the boost until the test deca gets going.

Reaction score
My source ****ed up my order and I had to find another source for my injectables. Hence the reason I started my dbol. I’ve got enough to run a few weeks into my injectables. But I understand what you are saying.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you should have waited to start the dbol..now u know..You always wanna run test a few weeks before adding in any orals..Makes the gains better

Reaction score
Well most of what I have read in the past noted taking orals for a few weeks before starting test. But like you said. Now I know

Thezilla

Reaction score
Im not trying to hound you. I’m not trying to say I’m right. But I have never heard of this ever.....

Well most of what I have read in the past noted taking orals for a few weeks before starting test. But like you said. Now I know

Reaction score
It’s ok. I can handle criticism. This is my first cycle with orals. Except for the sickening side effect it’s been good to me so far

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Front loading doesnt mean you take something a couple weeks before your cycle, it means you add some fast acting gear the first couple weeks of your cycle bc the injectable take a bit to take effect. So unfortunately you may feel a little bit of a crash before your injectabkes take effect.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also not sure if you've ran deca before, but I'd drop it a couple weeks before your last test injection. Your dick will thank you.

Reaction score
I have only used dbol in one prep and I don't really know if I will again. It made me feel lethargic and the terrible low back pumps made it hard to function outside of training. I could see how you are probably experiencing some crappy feelings while on it.

Reaction score
How about your dosage of dbol? Then how about begin with Test and tren and do not extend more than 6 weeks on Dbol?

New Threads