Sustanon 750mg review

Chaos501

Reaction score
bro tell me exactly ur advice simple please
im 500mg week of sus
how much proviron or arimdex is needeed or if needed at all?
im so confused researching a million forums etc its ****
just tell me what u recommend like layout
thanks

In my opinion at only 500 a week you probably don’t even need an AI and you don’t need arimidex unless you have gyno issues. I would recommend aromasin if your having bloating or water retention issues it will shed the water weight quick.... and also IMO your on gear and I assume your training properly and only consuming 3500-4000 Cals a day seems low to me especially if you say it’s clean. I wouldn’t recommend anything less than 5,000 if your trying to build... if your trying to cut then I’d say your taking the wrong approach completely.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude, you're all over the place. Heres where you fuked up.
1. No research before using.
2. Bought shitty gear.
3. Ignored the simple advice of starting with 500 mg a w/k. I guess bc everyone's different, which you know nothing about yet.
4. Freaking out over an AI when you have no sides.
5. Not having a plan on how to get bloodwork done.
6. Coming in here with recommendations like you know your shit and then begging for help.
7. Tell us you are eating 4k "clean" calories a day, but you cant even get a beginner cycle right.

I could keep going on but ive already wasted enough time. Only advice ill give is you better hope your shit is bunk or severely underdosed, bc your cycle is shit.

Last edited:

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looks good. You should get test levels and e2 checked after 3 weeks of the new protocol. To make sure your gear is legit and your adex is dosed correctly.

In the states you can get private blood work. Dunno about Greece.

Something tells me they dont use slang like "i reckon" in Greece...

Reaction score
im aussie n greece thats why
ok let me start from the start i ****ed up no research just pinned all i knew was my pct
my protcool is this
do i meed any changes please guys this is the better forum than the other cause its the most active

Started October 27
Finish February
3 weeks after last pin I start pct for a month

Cycle 4 months
Sustanon 500mg weekly 2 shots
proviron 100mg ed till end of cycle
Arimidex 0.50 e3d ??

also im feeling a slight pain when i rub my nipples lightly is this me being paranoid?

Pct

Novaldex 40/40/20/20
clomid if needed

thanks again and sorry **** the other forums im staying here and listening to you people cause its too much ****ing info everywhere until i know how my body reacts..

Reaction score
Dude, you're all over the place. Heres where you fuked up.
1. No research before using.
2. Bought shitty gear.
3. Ignored the simple advice of starting with 500 mg a w/k. I guess bc everyone's different, which you know nothing about yet.
4. Freaking out over an AI when you have no sides.
5. Not having a plan on how to get bloodwork done.
6. Coming in here with recommendations like you know your shit and then begging for help.
7. Tell us you are eating 4k "clean" calories a day, but you cant even get a beginner cycle right.

I could keep going on but ive already wasted enough time. Only advice ill give is you better hope your shit is bunk or severely underdosed, bc your cycle is shit.

ur completely right

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Start arimidex at .5 mg did, if you start seeing sides then up it to 1st eod or 1 mg ed if need be.

Go the 16 wks if everything is fine. Grab some hcg to add to your pct. Start the hcg at 500iu's everyday for 10 days after your last shot. Start nolva 4 days after hcg.

Everythimg else is fine.

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
dude your text color sucks lol

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
Why proviron? Imo completely unnecessary. Take 12.5 mg aromasin EOD if you are retaining water or get itchy nips. That is all I have to say

Chaos501

Reaction score
Choose your route... let us know how it goes and if nothing else you have to have learned some valuable information by now. You should see some pretty decent results from your doses just keep your estrogen in check but don’t crash it either or you’ll feel like shit!