Sustanon 750mg review

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I took half a cc of Sust last week. The vial had mold growing inside along with a few orange colored pubes. But I am happy to report my strength is through the roof, and my balls have never looked fuller.....Thanks Ginger Labs

spit out my fukkin coffee

Chillinlow

Reaction score
if your really taking that much here in a week your E levels are going to be out the roof and your going to grow man boobs but hey your bench should be up 300% at the rate your going!!!

Reaction score
the thing is im 6 and half weeks in and i got no acne oily skin or even a light gyno ..yet..lets see if it stays that way
thanks cause

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
the thing is im 6 and half weeks in and i got no acne oily skin or even a light gyno ..yet..lets see if it stays that way
thanks cause

your e2 levels can be sky high without those symptoms. Trust me, I know first hand.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
can you give me an example?
Yes. My e2 was triple the top of the range and I had neither oily skin nor gyno.

High e2 can manifest itself in other ways. Lethargy, frequent urination (especially at night), high blood pressure and water retention. Low sex drive. No morning wood.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Sounds like someone might need to do a little more research.

Reaction score
Yes. My e2 was triple the top of the range and I had neither oily skin nor gyno.

High e2 can manifest itself in other ways. Lethargy, frequent urination (especially at night), high blood pressure and water retention. Low sex drive. No morning wood.

so how much arimidex should i take if i pin e3d equaling to 750mg sustanon cause im getting really bloated and im not eating shit especially in my stomach is where the bloat what du recommend will proviron help or some nolva for abit?? or different dosage of arimidex
thanks

Reaction score
ok im gnna add proviron 100mg ed cause im 105 kilos for my bloat and wanna get dryer
should i still run arimidex eod 0.50 or stop it till i notice side effect and then take it
thanks pls have patience guys im researching as much as i can
im sorry if i come of too stupid

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
so how much arimidex should i take if i pin e3d equaling to 750mg sustanon cause im getting really bloated and im not eating shit especially in my stomach is where the bloat what du recommend will proviron help or some nolva for abit?? or different dosage of arimidex
thanks

ok im gnna add proviron 100mg ed cause im 105 kilos for my bloat and wanna get dryer
should i still run arimidex eod 0.50 or stop it till i notice side effect and then take it
thanks pls have patience guys im researching as much as i can
im sorry if i come of too stupid

also im pining 2 times a week now of 250mg so 500mg weekly!

All you need to control e2 is more AI. Proviron isn't an Ai. I'd just skip it and up your adex dose.

Definitely dont one stop taking your adex.

You should do do your research before you experiment.

Nobody can can tell you how much Ai you need. It's individual. You really need blood work and experience to know what dose works for you.

Chaos501

Reaction score
I would suggest aromasin..... from my experience and a little knowledge it seems to be the best.

Reaction score
check it out guys
sory for being an idiot but u guys rip people new ones lol all good!
i lowered my dose of sustanon to 500mg weekly
i addedd proviron cause i can get em here real cheap in greece only 3 euros pharmacy grade and thought might help with some bloat and vascularity
also i take arimdex eod .50

Started October 27
Finish February 27
3 weeks after last pin I start pct for a month

Cycle 4 months
Sustanon 500mg weekly 2 shots
proviron 100mg ed till end of cycle (im liking the 100mg if i notice anything i can go lower)
Arimidex 0.50 eod

Pct
Novaldex 40/40/20/20
clomid if needed

also u guys were right i need some patience now im week 6 and half and im starting to feel it!!
thanks u
sorry for the black font

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Looks good. You should get test levels and e2 checked after 3 weeks of the new protocol. To make sure your gear is legit and your adex is dosed correctly.

In the states you can get private blood work. Dunno about Greece.

Reaction score
cant get shit here lol
u reckon i should dose arimdex on my 2 pin days of e3d? 0.50mg

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
cant get shit here lol
u reckon i should dose arimdex on my 2 pin days of e3d? 0.50mg

dude, all I can do is guess. Stick with eod and see how it goes.

Reaction score
​update

ill stop the arimidex and use it when symptoms flare up

cause people been telloing me im gnna crash my estro??? is it true? i take it only on pin days 2 times a week 0.50

but ill still use the proviron for this ****ing bloat i have around my stomach and love handlles plus the benefits of hardness and moodness are good

im 6.1 104 kilos skinny fat and i dont eat like shit around 3500 - 4000- calories a day and i eat clean

maybe one cheat meal ever 2nd or 3rd day but im bulking

could it be the sustanon or smthing else? thanks people !!!
and as i said im only on 2 shot shots sustanon weekly so 250mgx2
should i increase cardio?? any help would be appreciated

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
maybe somebody else will take pity on you as you aren't taking my advice.

Good luck

Reaction score
bro tell me exactly ur advice simple please
im 500mg week of sus
how much proviron or arimdex is needeed or if needed at all?
im so confused researching a million forums etc its ****
just tell me what u recommend like layout
thanks

New Threads