Adding Tren E 8 weeks out...

Chaos501

Reaction score
Ok so I have a competition FEB 17 USPA. Been running Test C at 1g and Deca at 600 so far. I want to add the Tren 8 weeks out maybe even cut it down to 4 weeks out. Last time I ran it I had to run it low due to the high quality of this gear. Only Ran 250 test and 400 Tren. Question is how do I transition down to 250 test from 1 G or do I try to do it different this time and run low dose tren with my current dosage.... last time I had to adjust due to stomach issues and anxiety. I don’t normally taper but I’m thinking maybe taper the tren in to tolerance. In my opinion I need to run 3-400 to even be worth it. Seems to be in my situation the less test I’m running the less Tren sides I feel.... hmm. Any suggestions?

Chaos501

Reaction score
Ok maybe save it for spring. Don’t wanna ruin the good thing I got going now for sure!

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Ok maybe save it for spring. Don’t wanna ruin the good thing I got going now for sure!

I agree. U get shitty sides from tren and anadrol so why even risk it? I'd rather see u eating and sleeping like an animal rather than having tren or drol **** with that stuff.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
you're killin it as is man, be happy with your progress and lack of injuries. i know you wanna push the envelope. And 2nd on the dbol ;)

jrsgym

Reaction score
Agree with others. You have a nice cycle going now. My favorite bulker too. I'd consider throwing some halo in there too.

Reaction score
Going with everyone else on this one. Leave the tren out for now. Meet day goodies could also be of help if you can get your hands on some good halo or tne.

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
If you had does type of sides, it does not get any better. Maybe tren is just not for you. Good luck.

New Threads