Planning first test e cycle with one slight issue

Zxrs5681

Reaction score
I was planning on starting a test e cycle tomorrow but just found out I will be out of the country the first two weeks of March and will not be able to bring my gear. Don't know if I should wait or plan on my last injection being the day I leave and start pct when I get back?

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
well that would depend on how long ur gone. if its ur first cycle just wait till you get back and can make sure everything is in order to be on the safe side

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well that would depend on how long ur gone. if its ur first cycle just wait till you get back and can make sure everything is in order to be on the safe side

He said the 1st two weeks of March brah. Pay attention! Well if you start your cycle now you should be just about finishing by the time you leave. Will you be able to train oversees? I would do what you suggested. Why would you sit on the cycle till After. That's a long ass wait. Start now!

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Agree with seek. Run the test till you leave and start pct when you get home

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
He said the 1st two weeks of March brah. Pay attention! Well if you start your cycle now you should be just about finishing by the time you leave. Will you be able to train oversees? I would do what you suggested. Why would you sit on the cycle till After. That's a long ass wait. Start now!

i got that brah, thats why i said depending on how long ur gone. like you dont start pct til 2 weeka after last pin so if was 2 weeks that would be perfect ya know. pay attention seek

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
i got that brah, thats why i said depending on how long ur gone. like you dont start pct til 2 weeka after last pin so if was 2 weeks that would be perfect ya know. pay attention seek
Dude you really do have a reading problem lol. The kid literally said TWO WEEKS.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
I think Gibs wasn't sure if it was two weeks the new guys time, or two weeks in Gibs time. lol

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think Gibs wasn't sure if it was two weeks the new guys time, or two weeks in Gibs time. lol

That does make sense actually

Me: When will you be here?
Plumber: Monday morning
Me: Cool thanks.
Monday morning
Me: ...
Also Me: Hey you said monday and that was yesterday, so when should I expect you.
Plumber: Thursday
Me: Were you gonna tell me that
Plumber: Yes
Me: When
Plumber: Thursday morning lol
Me: *sigh* yeah ok.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
lmao k i get it now, not sure how i misread that twice. pob crackin me up

Reaction score
10-12 weeks is good for first cycle of test e. Is this your first AAS cycle? 250/mg 2xw. Have ancillaries in hand? Good luck and enjoy!

Zxrs5681

Reaction score
did my first pin yesterday, was extremely nervous but everything went well didn't feel a thing. i will be running test e 300/mg 2x a week with .25mg Arimidex eod, and Clomid, and Nolvadex for pct.

Last edited by a moderator:

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
You should start a pct before you stop the cycle IMO!

New Threads