Heya!

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've been lurking around for a while and I've finally made the decision to start taking steroids (within the next year or so). Age: 20, Height: 5'10, Weight: 186, BF: 18% (trying to cut down to at least 15 before I start). I've been reading up on as much as I could from the forums, but I'm still hungry for more info on AAS so if anyone could point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Rivere Stelanos

Reaction score

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
If I knew at 20 half of what I know now, I would be a monster. (without AAS) You have the best of both worlds right now, you have hormones raging and all these guys out here with tons of knowledge. Take advantage. Wait on the drugs.

MT

GotClen

Elite
Reaction score
You are a young man. Eat more train harder.
learn more about nutrition. Fuel the body.
waut on that first cycle
g

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome.. I'd seriously recommend waiting until at least 24-25.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
there's a lot of young guys jumping on crazy cycles to gain 1 minute of fame, no fortune, and not a single care of the future. work on your training and diet and push yourself hard bud

jrsgym

Reaction score
Welcome. Don't forget the importance of a good diet.

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've been lurking around for a while and I've finally made the decision to start taking steroids (within the next year or so). Age: 20, Height: 5'10, Weight: 186, BF: 18% (trying to cut down to at least 15 before I start). I've been reading up on as much as I could from the forums, but I'm still hungry for more info on AAS so if anyone could point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
Welcome to the forum..

Reaction score
I appreciate the input a ton, I realize I'm definitely jumping the gun here. I'll take your guys' advice; I'll hold off on the drugs for now. Something else concerns me though: my bloodwork came back and showed my test levels were at 395 ng/dL, which seemed really low to me, especially at the age of 20, which is when my test levels should be at their highest. I've been wondering if (besides genetics) my lifestyle had any effect on this, since I do live a fairly sedentary lifestyle and my diet isn't pristine (bit of fast food every now and then). What do you guys think?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
What time were the bloods pulled? It's important to get them pulled first thing in the morning (7am-9am) and also get a couple readings before you self diagnose anything. But, you're right, that does seem low.

Cut it out all sugar from your diet. Focus on eating whole foods and whole grains. Get in the gym and lift heavy. If you're over weight, losing weight/ body fat can also increase your test levels.

And if your test is low and needs treated it's important you don't screw with your hormones before a doc is able to work to try to bring them up with meds.

Good luck.

New Threads