Anavar, winstrol, and primo stack

Jenntalbot

Lady Member
Reaction score
I have previosuly done one cycle with winstrol and anavar. Thinking about adding primo this time aswell. Wondering thoughts on this.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Hard to find legit primo, a lot of people faking it with something else.

Jenntalbot

Lady Member
Reaction score
Yeah Ive seen that. Im hoping to be able to find a legit one.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome.

Are you male or female?

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Im gonna guess that you are talking about the oral form of all the aforementioned drugs, that you are a male and that you dont want to inject and you want to take the compounds to get "shredded"? I hope im wrong lol

Jenntalbot

Lady Member
Reaction score
Yes female. Im also trying to find a good supplier in Canada. I had one but have since moved.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm curious to know why you feel the need to do all three at once?

Jenntalbot

Lady Member
Reaction score
I wasnt totally thrilled with the cycle of just anavar and winstrol. Ive heard alot of good things about primo and was hoping to get the extra boost. Any personal experience you have with any of these?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wasnt totally thrilled with the cycle of just anavar and winstrol. Ive heard alot of good things about primo and was hoping to get the extra boost. Any personal experience you have with any of these?

Yes, I've done them all....Anavar I didn't and still don't care for (just doesn't agree with me) Winny is my favorite but mainly because I can' stand to hold any water (now a days, a few years back I was ok with all sides) and it's just fuuking awesome :)

Primo is ok...takes a log time to kick in, can hold some water and of course the normal sides that you've probably experienced at some point...to be honest...it's not all of that but also not a bad thing to try if you really want to.

My thing is you don't really need to use all three at once but it also isn't going to kill you lol...so personal choice :)

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Yes, I've done them all....Anavar I didn't and still don't care for (just doesn't agree with me) Winny is my favorite but mainly because I can' stand to hold any water (now a days, a few years back I was ok with all sides) and it's just fuuking awesome :)

Primo is ok...takes a log time to kick in, can hold some water and of course the normal sides that you've probably experienced at some point...to be honest...it's not all of that but also not a bad thing to try if you really want to.

My thing is you don't really need to use all three at once but it also isn't going to kill you lol...so personal choice :)

Atta Girl!

New Threads