Jenntalbot

Lady Member
Reaction score
New to the group. So far enjoying all the forums and info. Canadian here. Looking forward to learning some more.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum,
Do you catch the trolley?....

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
welcome. start off by posting a summary of you stats/experience etc.

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome, aay? Or is it "eh" ?

Anyways, welcome...

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! How about some more info on your training and diet? Jump right in, the water's warm.

Jenntalbot

Lady Member
Reaction score
So stats hey.. Ok heres a bit of backstory. Divorced 3 years ago and balooned up to 167. I was able to lose it all thw following year and was back down to 130 through diet exercise and some help from anavar and winstrol. Fast forward to this year. Im a pipelayer and have been really in shape this past year. My work season ended once the ground froze up. I then ate shit on the ice and strained my quad. Needless to say i feel back at square one again. Piled on a good 25 pounds. Finally mobile again. I went and purchased weights, bench, balls band ect. I live in a very remote location along the alaska hwy so going to the gym in town isnt a plan for me. I have slowly been strength training again and feeling positive. Im 5'3 and a whopping 154pounds😡😡😡😡. However Ive started. Anavar and winstrol again this time hard work and good eats.

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. We have some strong women hwre but we'd love to have more. Stick around and make friends! Bb/pl is a two sex sport!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So stats hey.. Ok heres a bit of backstory. Divorced 3 years ago and balooned up to 167. I was able to lose it all thw following year and was back down to 130 through diet exercise and some help from anavar and winstrol. Fast forward to this year. Im a pipelayer and have been really in shape this past year. My work season ended once the ground froze up. I then ate shit on the ice and strained my quad. Needless to say i feel back at square one again. Piled on a good 25 pounds. Finally mobile again. I went and purchased weights, bench, balls band ect. I live in a very remote location along the alaska hwy so going to the gym in town isnt a plan for me. I have slowly been strength training again and feeling positive. Im 5'3 and a whopping 154pounds. However Ive started. Anavar and winstrol again this time hard work and good eats.

My only concern is that you can easily rely on "gear" to get you where you want but if you can't maintain what you accomplish while off "gear" you need to figure out what the issues is. It can become very addicting to rely on "gear" to lose weight, gain muscle, and feel like a million dollars mentally but if you can't maintain what you accomplish to an extent...there needs to be some internal searching on what the reason is that keeps folks from maintaining weight loss and muscle built. :)

Last edited:

Jenntalbot

Lady Member
Reaction score
It was a combination of being lazy after my work season ended then being unable to walk for three weeks. Add some bad food choicea in there and hey here I am lol. Im using the gear again to give me a kickstart. I will maintain the train hard both before and after an initail cycle. I refuse to start work again in the spring unfit. I simply physically will not be able to do my job. So that in itself added with motivation with or without gear will kick my ass

New Threads