New to this site(away from bodybuilding forums for last 5 years..) logging a journey to freaky

Reaction score
New to this site(away from bodybuilding forums for last 5 years..) logging a journey to freaky

Hey everyone,

Only discovered this site today when looking for best forum to post my Gear, Training, Food and supplement log..

I've been training and competing in bodybuilding and powerlifting for last 7 nearly 8 years initially natty until I found a hook up lol. Did a few shows this year and didn't quite take the top spot, off season moving into prep was not ideal down to many work changes and travel commitments which stopped me being able to give it my everything.

In the last 2 months a work opportunity came my way where now I have a perfect set up to Eat, Sleep, Train and repeat.. so I can be consistent at working my balls off and make a run at a bro2pro event in late 2018

I will log absolutely everything I do here but I'm going to remain as anonymous as possible(edit my face out of progress photos etc..)

This is more a way for me to stay accountable and have visibility of my day to day changes, so I will be completely honest about every little change I make choose to believe me or don't. But I would love feedback as I go through my grow season(only 8 days in) then through contest prep phase.

Hope to speak to many of you soon

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to The Underground

StillKickin

Elite
Reaction score
Hi EA.
Welcome to the UG.
Looking forward to your log.

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome put my first post up there

(realised I'm back to forum newbie status and can't post links yet.. haha log is down as "Journey-to-becoming-a-freak")

going to be as active as possible for the next year as I push everything as far as I can

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome.

Define "freak".

Reaction score
well a real freak being 270+ at contest condition..

but for now it will be me moving from 200lbs to 230lbs on stage and meadows skelator face conditioning within a 12 month period ( lots of "special supps" available with my first time getting legit pharmacy GH at an affordable level to push the dose)

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
well a real freak being 270+ at contest condition..

but forays now it will be me moving from 200lbs to 230lbs on stage and meadows skelator face conditioning within a 12 month period ( lots of "special supps" available with my first time getting legit pharmacy GH at an affordable level to push the dose)

I applaud your goals of wanting to be a freak. I have similar aspirations.

However, you're expectations are too high. To go from 200 training weight to 230 stage weight in 12 months would take supreme genetics, loads of gear, slin and gh. And probably experience having put on 40lbs of muscle in a year previously.

That type of progress is the kind pros make when they make a comeback and start competing again.

Don't want to rain on your parade or take away any motivation, but setting realistic goals is important for success.

Slow and steady works for me. Whether it's good weight or fat I've found it's easy on easy off.

For me this is a lifestyle and the end goal is to be the most jacked grandpa I can be. 270. Jacked. Old. Freak.

Anyway, I'll be following your log. Good luck.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thnaks for following the log

yeah it is going to involve a shit ton of gear, gh and insulin with mountains of food. Its hard for me to fully explain what position I'm in right now without disclosing info I can't for work, but basically have unlimited access to anything needed, the gym is a 60 second walk from my house and office. My job allows me to eat, train and take whatever I need whenever I need, so its a bit of an experiment to see what I can do living pretty close to the pro lifestyle for the next 12 months.

And yeah the jacked grandpa is the end goal for everyone haha

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Well, shit. You sound like you've got your head on straight. That being said we both know what your intending to do is going to be hell on your body.
Stay on top of your blood work & BP, keep with the cardio and mind your lipids. Personally, I'd not put my body though that kind of stress. To each his own.

It's going to be a hell of a ride.

jrsgym

Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB. Sounds awesome and I'm going to be following. You gonna post your log here on this thread? If you move it, let us know.
Train and eat like a crazed animal!!

New Threads