lat connection

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
:32 (19):..................

have you not read any of the diet threads on this board? Tried google? Look up tdee calculator, figure out your macros and download something like myfitnesspal and get to work dude

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Can you tell me what should i eat
thx

So i usually start my day with some food. Then around mid day I eat some more food. Finally in the early evening I eat some additional food and often times late at night I might have some food as well.

Have you tried food? I highly recommend it. Fantastic stuff.

https://tdeecalculator.net

Rivere Stelanos

Reaction score
Aminmobin, I agree with Pilar. Food is the best thing you can eat. Its better than what your eating now. Not to mention it tastes good.

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
Aminmobin, I agree with Pilar. Food is the best thing you can eat. Its better than what your eating now. Not to mention it tastes good.

So whats he eating now if not food? Poop? Dear god kids these days will put anything in their mouths.

rburdge84

Elite
Reaction score
Just do lots of pull-ups, pullovers, pull downs. Lats can be hard to build, just stay consistent and lift heavy.

Reaction score
Thanks for pointing out where your lats are. My lats were slow to grow and I still struggle but what made a huge difference for me was decreasing weight/increasing reps and focusing on contraction and connection. Once I figured out how to really isolate them I started to increase my weight and make gains. Oh.... and you have to eat. You're too skinny to make gains.

New Threads