Minny, Anava, Test Newbie

Reaction score
Backstory - So one day I woke up and had a good, long, hard look in the mirror and I was disgusted. I'm 6ft and at the time 265lbs. I decided it was time for a a change and ate right, went to the gym everyday, and did basically nothing but cardio, literally no wight training. I ate healthy, worked out everyday and managed to get down to 205lbs.

Currently - Well I thought that since i made my official goal right of the time I could ease up.....big mistake. I'm back at 260lbs and just had my first order of 25mg winny. Since the vendor was super cool he hooked me with with some 25mg anavar and testosterone.

Newbie Help - AM I even taking the right stuff to burn fat and build lean muscle? My goal is to be 6ft 180lbs, so if anyone has any suggestions or helpful insight im all ears being as I've never done this before.

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
Bro you ordered winstrol to take alone and supposedly the source sent you free var and test? I'd bet all my belongings it's all fake shit. Don't do oral steroids without a test base. Step one is always test. Then once you know how it works with you you can add to it down the road when you have some cycles under your belt. If u got from 260 to 205 and then Ballooned back up to 260 gear is not your answer. You need to develope healthy eating and training habits b4 you think about steroids. Without these life changes youl never get and stay where you want to be. And you may hurt yourself along the way doing gear without knowing what the hell you're even doing.

Reaction score
Youre %100 about the healthy eating and I have gone back to that and down to 244 in a week and half. But the test is injectable, the win and van are tabs

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Leave the AAS alone. As was said above, diet and your training need to be dialed in. Put time into both.
You can accomplish your goal without gear.

Reactions: Jin

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Steroids help you gain weight. Not lose it. If you want to be 180 you certainly don't need steroids.

I'm 6'2 and want to be 280.

I need steroids.

nice screen name btw.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Chances you got real var are extremely slim. even with sups you need to balance your macros and calories with weight training.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
you got the wrong shit dude if you wanna lose weight and build lean muscles go with miller lite

Taste Great - Less Filling !

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Leave the AAS alone. As was said above, diet and your training need to be dialed in. Put time into both.
You can accomplish your goal without gear.

I can't add a single thing to that.

New Threads