The Mo-Log

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
So now I am back to the land of the living. Not 100% by any means, but no reason I cant give 110% in the gym. Today was shoulders and traps.

After a few warm ups I did "up the rack" with dumb bell press. Started with 50 and ended at 75. (that's all this pussy gym has) My 3 last sets at 75 were rest/pause. Trying everything to make them hard. After warm up was 7 sets.

Then:
Military press 170X12X3 (machine)

Front laterals superset with rear
3 sets of 10x12

Finished up with upright rows via cable and shrugs. Feeling the burn right now.

Have to send progress pics to my trainer guy in the morning to check my progress and hopefully increase cals.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
good shit brother, as you know I've been sick all week as well but that ain't stoppin me niether :32 (9):

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Chest and tris yesterday. Chest is super sore today. I did 5 sets of 10 with 100dbs flat press. Palms facing each other, and paused at the bottom of the rep for about a second. Oh man, that hurts. I am paying for it today. The pump was crazy tho. Decided to do the slin and gh preworkout instead of post yesterday. I like pre better. :) Going to do back and bis today since I missed Monday. Need to get as big as Gibs! lol

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Solid work put in as always Mo - I'm going to have to try those flat presses!

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Busted my ass in the gym yesterday with back and biceps. Both are very sore today. My biceps normally don't get sore often, but they are pissed at me today. lol Still running the test, npp, gh, and slin til the end of the month. I am pinning the gh and slin prior to workout now based on some very good feedback. Pumps are awesome. My weight is inching up. Was 212 upon wake up this morning. Thinking I will end up right at 220. I still have the abs showing, so that makes me feel better.

Havent decided whether its leg day or shoulder day yet. The dude I work out with wants to do legs, but he may puss out. Since I did chest and back the last two days, I would rather have a shoulder day, but Im not a pussy, so if he goes, its legs. lol Whatever it is, I will be busting it tho.

Thanks for the following and feedback. Much appreciated. I was hesitant on doing this at first, but you guys are awesome.

Swole is the goal!! :)

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
i gotta split back & leg day by 2 days myself. deadlifts and squats too close make me one sore mofo. enjoying the log brutha, be sure to keep us informed of how the addition of gh/slin is going. and yes, swole is the goal, size is the prize lettts goooooo ;)

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
So Thursday was actually a shoulder day. And Friday was legs. Both were killed and sore as a mug for two days. This crud I have is almost gone. Starting to feel better and have a little more energy. Going to hit back and bi's hard today. My coach/helper added some food to my diet. I get an extra 2oz yam and a whole tbsp. of Mac Nut oil. :) YAY.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Had a good few days of training. The last of this crud is almost gone. Trained hard all week. Finished today with legs. Crazy pump. Never seen this many veins in my thighs. Not sure I can get out of my chair at the moment. :) This short cycle is about ready to be over. One more week. Cruise for a bit before one big blast for contest, then prep. I have picked up about 13 pounds in the past two months. From what I can see I have kept my bf down. That's all a good sign. Going to hit shoulders tomorrow.

Thanks for checking in. Have a great weekend.

Gibs - Im coming for ya. haha Peace!

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
So my 8 week shorty has come to an end. As of Saturday I am back to cruising. I started this ay 198 the first of December and ended at 212 Jan 20th. I was able to stay lean the entire time. I am very happy and looking forward to blasting again. This will begin the first of April. As for now, the diet stays the same unless I start to get fat. Cruising is set at 300mg test per week, and 2iu gh ed.

I killed chest yesterday by the way. 2 sets 315 for 10 after a set of 12 with 275. Of course all the other stuff. I figure I will drop about 4 or 5 pounds and im sure strength will suffer just a little. I will keep updating the log.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Sunday was not a rest day for me. The wife and I hit the gym together. She did cardio and I did legs. Felt like I was under the leg press for an hour.
10 plates 15 reps X 2
12 plates 15 reps
14 plates 12 reps
16 plates 10 reps x 3
12 plates 15 reps x 2

Skwats
Leg Ext
Leg curls
calves

Today was back and biceps. Trying to keep the strength and the weight up while on cruise. This morning I weighed in at 209. Knew I would drop a little. Hope that will be the extent of it. Already counting down the days til the next blast. lol

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Put in a hard chest day Tuesday. Didn't feel all there but still worked my ass off. Did the usual, but managed a couple tough sets of inclines for 10 reps 275. Chest is really feeling it today. Took Wednesday off to rest. Going to hit shoulders today. No rest for the wicked! Need these shoulders to look like Seeks! :)

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Sorry I haven't posted here in a bit, but I am still hitting it. Just a lot going on. So, chest last week was awesome. I hit 335 for only 6 but that's after 275 for ten and 315 for 8. Thought just cruising I would start to drop strength. Doesn't seem to be happening yet. Back and biceps yesterday. Strong on both. Weight seems to be leveling out at 210. Not much of a drop from cycle weight. Going to hit chest today. Going to see how many I can get with 350. Goal for this year is 405. Im pretty sure I can hit it. Staying lean right now too. Been on the same diet for about 5 weeks.

300mg test
2iu gh

MT

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mo is 300mg test your normal cruise dose?

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Nice weight on the bench brother.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Mo is 300mg test your normal cruise dose?

Yeah, I had chemo drugs years ago and seemed that stuff affected my ability to produce any T at all. My level was almost zero. Im afraid to drop it any lower. Im going to get bloods done in a couple weeks to see where Im at this time.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
So today, I started with incline bench instead of flat, so the 350 went out the window fast. I was able to incline 295 for six and then went back to get my sets of 10 with 275. I went to flat and still was able to bench 315 pretty easily. So all in all I feel good. Strength is staying put right now. Time to eat again!

New Threads