Dbol &estrogen blocker

dra

Reaction score
Is Dbol and an estrogen blocker enough for a beginner cycle?

Thezilla

Reaction score
If you even ask a question like that you are not ready for the use of AAS. Do a lot more research it’s key! AAS will always be around.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
If you're going to block it then run Tbol.

Add Test in with it.

Reactions: dra
Reaction score
Listen to Tinymk. First cycle should be test. I started with 500mg/wk test e then bumped it up once I new how my body reacted. Add an oral if you want but def start with test.
And so some more research. There are tons of sites and forums where guys break down novice cycles.

Reaction score
Adding in like all the above, all cycles start with a good test base. Before you even jump into that, I would do some more research with what you want to do and how to go about it. Dbol only is not a good starting point.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
After reading your intro and seeing your current pic I would seriously reconsider getting involved in AAS. Take some more time to think about it. You look lean, healthy, and have done a great job getting to where you're currently at. I realize you're hooked in this lifestyle and that's great! But there so much involved with AAS. The drugs, syringes, needles, A/I's, pct, blood work, money, HCG, the possibility of unwanted sides which can vary. It's a big commitment which can and might eventually lead you into trt for the rest of your life. You're 45 and you look great! Continue training natural for a few more months. Put on a few more pounds. Do as much research as you possibly can because whst you mentioned above is not a wise idea at all. If then you still feel convinced you want to run a cycle we will be here to support you.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
wow seek wish you were that nice to me :32 (18):

Reaction score
add some testosterone ester, only dianabol is meaningless, estrogen blocker depends on the money you have, the best is arimidex

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
add some testosterone ester, only dianabol is meaningless, estrogen blocker depends on the money you have, the best is arimidex

When are you going to try and sell us something? My money is burning a hole in my pocket.

Reaction score
Yea as said above test and tbol will give you crazy lean pump

New Threads