nolvadex for bloat

Reaction score
im on week 7 of sustanon and really bloated i got five weeks left should i take 20mg nolva along with 0.50 e3d arimidex to reduce bloat?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
If you're retaining water just run more adex.

You are clueless.

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Dude you just need to get off cycle and focus on your diet and routine, and then start researching AAS! I’m be the dick sense no one else will, you have no clue wtf your doing and should stop now. Everyone here would agree.

Reactions: Jin

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
im on week 7 of sustanon and really bloated i got five weeks left should i take 20mg nolva along with 0.50 e3d arimidex to reduce bloat?

Can you explain how nolva would decrease bloating?

Are you even bloated?

If so is it even connected to your testosterone use?

How many mg of sodium, grams of carbs per day are you eating?

How much water have you drank?

Reaction score
I'm still learning but I agree. Focus on diet and routine first. Gettibg juiced before you know what your doing is dangerous. Get off reset research or you'll wind up in the hospital. Stay safe bro

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
First u wanted to up your dose cus u thought it was fake or underdosed, now u wanna run nolva cus tire bloated..... this right here is why most guys on here have no patience for people anymore but pillar said we have to be nice.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
First u wanted to up your dose cus u thought it was fake or underdosed, now u wanna run nolva cus tire bloated..... this right here is why most guys on here have no patience for people anymore but pillar said we have to be nice.
That doesn’t go into effect until 2018.

**** YOU ****ING STUPID NOOB!!!!!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

That doesn’t go into effect until 2018.

**** YOU ****ING STUPID NOOB!!!!!

Yeah learn to read ecks

Reaction score
nolvadex for bloat?
is it true or a myth?
iv seen forums from 2001-2008 and they all preached nolvadex for bloat from test..
some people at my gym run nolvadex through their entire cycle lol
and yeah there is more advance stuff now but it must have worked back then

Reaction score
so should i still take arimidex 0.5mg eod and clean up my diet?
**** next time im getiting bloods done
i was thinking taking nolvadex just like a week or 10 days at 20 mg to see as an experiment if the bloats get better or will this cause damage? anyone know?
PLEASE HELP ITS FRUSTRATING

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
so should i still take arimidex 0.5mg eod and clean up my diet?
**** next time im getiting bloods done
i was thinking taking nolvadex just like a week or 10 days at 20 mg to see as an experiment if the bloats get better or will this cause damage? anyone know?
PLEASE HELP ITS FRUSTRATING

Go get bloodwork now, and yes clean up your diet. Should have done so in the first place

Reactions: Rip

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
My post was to show how stupid this is.

You can only take him to the water he has to drink it himself but chooses to drown himself while it's just a puddle.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
My post was to show how stupid this is.

You can only take him to the water he has to drink it himself but chooses to drown himself while it's just a puddle.

Yeah I agree. We're just telling him the truth and not what he wants to hear. Maybe he'll figure it out

Reaction score
shut up people and stop stalking how can u all be so smart?? u started from somewhere? cant i ask for advice in stead of getting bashed??? 2out if 10 people on here a helpfull.. the rest of u get of ur high horse complaining about every little thing like lil girls "oh i Ran out of breath reading this. Periods man, use them"etc etc cmooon arentu a man all i want is help an not bashing i ****ed up on my first cycle instead of everyone bashing me help me SO HOW DO YOU THING ABOUT THAT DALE!! thanks lol

and im taking nolvadex for 10 days and im already drying up and thats a fact

and then ill post pics and u guys tell me

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Plenty of people have been useful here, and in the other 37 threads you've started regarding the same issues basically. If you don't accept good advice from the knowledgeable individuals here, you're going to get bashed on.

And yes, post pics when your abs are better than Bundy's...:32 (18):

New Threads