Christmas Gains

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Damn! Gonna be jacked and drunk lol

Yes!

just a bit iffy on the jacked part....

You should see the look on people's faces at the gym when I bring this jug out post workout.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The calories in that jug would explode your stomach

Reactions: Jin

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
Phuckin A :32 (19): i drink the hell outta eggnog, well used to, but after i realized thats what cause my liquid pain in the bathroom due to lactose issues, had to stop...well, ill still get some drinks cuz its like liquid crack to me lol.

soon as im outta this bed, im hitting the cardio for what this thread did to me visually aeeing that barrel of yellow goodness.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Kind of like Tom and Jerry mix Jin.................good stuff!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I made a batch about 2 months ago and it's been aging nicely in the fridge. Can't wait to open it this weekend

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What do you guys usually do for dinner this holiday?

I have some plans :)

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
What do you guys usually do for dinner this holiday?

I have some plans :)

We celebrated wifes huge family thanksgiving/Christmas combined a few weeks ago, 38 people is hectic, but great. So this is first time we’re having our personal house Christmas dinner. Mama asked kids what they wanted, so its ribs, ribeyes, cowboy beans, cheesy potatoes, sweet potatoes with brwn sugar/marshmallow, corn muffins, and few pies mama is trying to bake (pumkin/apple) and we bought a hershey pie for the kids since they requested it.

So basically a horrible unhealthy dinner/leftovers for a few days, but fug it. Im mid cycle, daughters sports training full effect as of 2 weeks ago, wife been coming down to my iron pit daily for chick stuff- so i got no problem being glutinous for a day:)

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
Jin- do me a favor, take a picture pouring that nog into a glass, i need new spank bank material ;) maybe one pouring it all over your face and body??!! Lmfao

New Threads